'16 TN WR AJ Morris

Update on 247! Anybody with access? It says he was impressed with the visit. This guy is a must get!

update on 247! Anybody with access? It says he was impressed with the visit. This guy is a must get!

“it was amazing. It was,” he said. “i’m not going to lie. It was amazing. They treated me very well. I just love being up there.”

“i was really excited, and for me to be a freshman and to get an sec offer, it was very, very, very exciting,” said morris, who added that he’s drawing early interest from a handful of other teams, including clemson, vanderbilt and alabama. “i never thought i would get an offer, so it really wasn’t on my mind.”

“i talked to coach jones. I talked to some of the skill-position coaches, like coach ‘z,’” morris said, referring to azzanni. “i worked with him, actually. Good coaches, good people. I love them. They love me.

“we really didn’t talk about (what they like about me), but i know that they like me as a player and as a person. I feel like we have that kind of chemistry. I like them. I like the coaches, the players, the facility, and i feel like they love me back. As long as we’re like that, we’re on good terms.

“first time really meeting them, and i felt like we hit it off real well the first time.”

“i’m not going to make any promises, but right now — the way i’m feeling right now — i feel like this will be the school for me,” morris said. “maybe in a year. We’ll see — as long as i stay in touch with them.

“i love the facilities and the school, the coaches, and that’s the main thing to me.”

Reactions: 8 people
Well, that's about as good as it gets right there. Hope we keep making a great impression on him. GBO!

supa-hot-fire.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Sike! Dats da wrong numba!

Morris and Middleton to start off the class of 2016? Sign me up.

Gotta love this top notch early recruiting that Butch is doing. Getting guys early allows you to focus more on exactly who you want to fill the rest of the spots.

This is why you offer first. This kid is a stud and loves UT. I'm very optimistic, but still a long way to go til '16.

Reactions: 1 person
“i’m not going to make any promises, but right now — the way i’m feeling right now — i feel like this will be the school for me,” morris said. “maybe in a year. We’ll see — as long as i stay in touch with them.

“i love the facilities and the school, the coaches, and that’s the main thing to me.”

izifunny-gifdump-15-gifs_3.gif

It's awful early but the kid sounds sold to me. I just love how this staff is not only out working most every other staff in the country, but how they are laying the groundwork for future classes. I just don't think it's possible for Butch and co. to have done any better than they have to this point...exceeded my expectations.

We're gonna have ten class of 16 commits this time next year if Butch keeps hammering recruiting like this. The man is all over it.

I want people to realize that this kid is good. He's been to a couple camps already and he was handling guys that are rising juniors and seniors.

At this point, I think this kid has a ton of potential, and it can't be overstated how big this news is.

No way he's only like 15 years old. That's a full grown man. With Butch already heavily involved with this kid, work ethic and maturity definitely don't look like they will be issues. He's freakin huge, too. Woe to the CB that has to match up with him over 4 quarters...

Sike! Dats da wrong numba!

Morris and Middleton to start off the class of 2016? Sign me up.

Gotta love this top notch early recruiting that Butch is doing. Getting guys early allows you to focus more on exactly who you want to fill the rest of the spots.

That would be unreal. Very likely the Top 2 guys in-state in the entire 16' class. I know it's early but it's hard to believe there will be guys in that class as good or better than those two. You are talking about National Top 50 type guys with those 2.

That would be unreal. Very likely the Top 2 guys in-state in the entire 16' class. I know it's early but it's hard to believe there will be guys in that class as good or better than those two. You are talking about National Top 50 type guys with those 2.

Only thing that you forgot about is that if they are committed to TN when their class rankings come out, then that automatically makes them a 3*. :p:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back