'15 GA WR Preston Williams (UT Signee 2/4/15)

I say if Malone stays healthy, he'll have a breakout year in 2016. Two years against SEC DB's and two years of SEC S&C can really make a difference. Especially if we have a good season, his confidence should be high.

Could be this year....... Dobbs will push the ball deep. From the looks of the Spring game if we get one safety high and press coverage we'll be going deep. Watched both QBs immediately go deep on the look.

Reactions: 6 people
Pickens averaged about 80 yards per game not 180. That's Amari Cooper and Pharaoh Cooper against Tennessee type numbers.

If he was used properly he would've had close to 180. Also had to battle Alvin Harper & Anthony Morgan for opportunities.

He destroyed Auburn in '91.

If he was used properly he would've had close to 180. Also had to battle Alvin Harper & Anthony Morgan for opportunities.

He destroyed Auburn in '91.

Regardless you could combine all three and not come up with a 180 yards per game and that was my point. Nobody especially in the SEC is going to average 180 receiving yards per game.

Who will have the best freshman year at WR PW or J. Jennings? Cause IMO Jennings will be at WR come fall camp as long as his legal issues are behind him.

Who will have the best freshman year at WR PW or J. Jennings? Cause IMO Jennings will be at WR come fall camp as long as his legal issues are behind him.

I think Jennings will redshirt but PW will have the better freshman year and better career if both play receiver.

I think Jennings will redshirt but PW will have the better freshman year and better career if both play receiver.

I also think PW will have the better career, but I could see Jennings being very good also. I heard J. Swain say a while back that he saw Jennings play some WR at a 7 on 7 event and he told Jennings that he better not let UT's coaches see him play WR cause he was the best deep routes WR he'd seen in a long time.

Reactions: 1 person
I also think PW will have the better career, but I could see Jennings being very good also. I heard J. Swain say a while back that he saw Jennings play some WR at a 7 on 7 event and he told Jennings that he better not let UT's coaches see him play WR cause he was the best deep routes WR he'd seen in a long time.

I believe Jennings is a tremendous athlete too. He definitely had some moves with the football in his hands at the O&W game and if Swain is impressed with his deep route running ability then he probably can ball as a reciever. I just think that the injury would be the only thing preventing PW from having a better freshman season if they both played the same position. He's just that good.

YXBGvIJ.png

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back