'15 GA WR Preston Williams (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Yes sir he was. I'm just talking about this kid overall game. His hands and playmaking skills are ridiculous.

You know who else was a great WR out of Georgia that we ended up signing a few years ago?

He's only scored 2 tds but I think he is one of the best WR's on the team...

Reactions: 1 person
Back in my wilder days, I'd tell the ladies, "I've got one for you and one for you. Plenty of me to go around." Never worked...but doesn't mean I didn't say it

Gosh... I'm really shocked that didn't work for you. Certainly seems like a sure fire line to me?

Back in my wilder days, I'd tell the ladies, "I've got one for you and one for you. Plenty of me to go around." Never worked...but doesn't mean I didn't say it

I used to tell them, "you'll never own a home, be relatively poor, hardly ever see your extended family, and spend most of your life living in a 3rd world country."

Only needed to work once :)

Reactions: 11 people
I used to tell them, "you'll never own a home, be relatively poor, hardly ever see your extended family, and spend most of your life living in a 3rd world country."

Only needed to work once :)

vJN2QXA.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Tough to do with our system. QB gets 20 carries. Not enough balls to go around

hopefully not. we don't have a big bodied Tebow or Newton back there that can take the punishment. that would be 20% of our offensive snaps. 20 carries is a good number for your number one RB.

So, Preston Williams, at media days Butch apparently said he's about 75-80% in his recovery, and Dobbs was very complimentary of his work ethic.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back