'15 GA OL Marquel Harrell

“They won’t leave me alone about Tennessee, man. It’s everyday. We’re bros, so we’re real tight,” Harrell told InsideTennessee. “They love the Vols and they let me know that. They’re always saying, ‘Man, stop playing. You already know you want to be a Vol. What you waiting for?’”

“I’ve always been a big Tennessee fan,” Harrell said. “I love that offer. I really like the Vols.”

They’re going to have a great season this year. I wouldn’t be surprise if they were undefeated soon.”

-scout

He's already got the irrational optimism thing down...future vol fan at least

“They won’t leave me alone about Tennessee, man. It’s everyday. We’re bros, so we’re real tight,” Harrell told InsideTennessee. “They love the Vols and they let me know that. They’re always saying, ‘Man, stop playing. You already know you want to be a Vol. What you waiting for?’”

“I’ve always been a big Tennessee fan,” Harrell said. “I love that offer. I really like the Vols.”

They’re going to have a great season this year. I wouldn’t be surprise if they were undefeated soon.”

-scout

Already undefeated. :p

Reactions: 1 person

-scout

That pipeline from Creekside seems to be working overtime! Big Tennessee fan, wanted a Vol offer, already drinking the Butch-aid, wants a family environment yet decommitted from a school that apparently had one...sounds like a future VFL to me...very SOON!! Is 4/7 recruits from one school considered a pipeline?

-scout

The first quote is referring to the Berry Bros by the way

Is 4/7 recruits from one school considered a pipeline?

Not really, especially if 3 were legacies.

Just because you sign 3 or 4 kids from the same school doesn't mean you've established a "pipeline". A pipeline has been established when you consistently pull multiple kids from the same school over an extended period of time. Pulling 3 legacies from 1 school over 7 years isn't a pipeline.

Like I said before Miami NW to The U is a pipeline. They take years of consistent recruiting to establish and are really rare with OOS schools.

Not really, especially if 3 were legacies.

Just because you sign 3 or 4 kids from the same school doesn't mean you've established a "pipeline". A pipeline has been established when you consistently pull multiple kids from the same school over an extended period of time. Pulling 3 legacies from 1 school over 7 years isn't a pipeline.

Like I said before Miami NW to The U is a pipeline. They take years of consistent recruiting to establish and are really rare with OOS schools.

Thanks for the definition. :salute:

lol @ VN for trashing an opposing fan just for bringing a reasonable opinion to the board. Bunch of animals we are.

That pipeline from Creekside seems to be working overtime! Big Tennessee fan, wanted a Vol offer, already drinking the Butch-aid, wants a family environment yet decommitted from a school that apparently had one...sounds like a future VFL to me...very SOON!! Is 4/7 recruits from one school considered a pipeline?

And didn't holsey really want a UT offer/attention from the staff, but never got it, which led to him committing to the barn? I really think the Eric Berry factor made a lot of the creekside kids UT fans when they were younger.

And didn't holsey really want a UT offer/attention from the staff, but never got it, which led to him committing to the barn? I really think the Eric Berry factor made a lot of the creekside kids UT fans when they were younger.

Yep, Eric tried to get Dooley to offer Him but the idiot doesn't listen to players

I believe this is correct, because EB was livid on twitter that we didn't offer Holsey.

VN Store

Back