'15 GA OL Marquel Harrell

LOL what do I have to be mad about?

I'm just pointing out to you guys that you really dont have any "Creekside pipeline". You are 0/3 on kids who's last name isn't 'Berry'. How can you therefore claim to have a "pipeline" to that school?

"Berry pipeline": absolutely
"Creekside pipeline": not really

What pipeline? Getting a few legacy players from one family doesn't constitute a "pipeline". The Berry bros would have ended up at Tennessee regardless of what HS they went to, so pretending like you have a pipeline because of them is extremely overzealous.

Other than Evan/Elliott Berry, none of the other noteworthy Creekside recruits post Eric Berry have signed with Tennessee:

Terrence Parks ('08): FSU
Josh Holsey ('12): Auburn
Davion Tookes ('12): Virginia Tech

Marquel Harrell and Jayson Stanley are Auburn leans. Auburn also just hired former LB Travis Williams who served as Creekside's DC last year BTW.

It was a joke, Richard Head. Try less hard.

Reactions: 2 people

I'm just pointing out to you guys that you really dont have any "Creekside pipeline". You are 0/3 on kids who's last name isn't 'Berry'. How can you therefore claim to have a "pipeline" to that school?

And how are you so sure that we actively recruited those 3 guys that you mentioned? If I remember correctly, Holsey actually wanted a UT offer, but goof ball Dooley was the head of the sinking ship, and didn't recruit him. The other 2 names don't ring a bell as guys we recruited heavily.

mad.gif

Reactions: 2 people

So......UT is 3/6 out of Creekside right? Name another D1 school that is pulling a 50% ratio out of that school. Pipeline

So......UT is 3/6 out of Creekside right? Name another D1 school that is pulling a 50% ratio out of that school. Pipeline

Not true. Bama has that kinda % out of AUBURN HIGH SCHOOL.

Boooooooooooom. How you like them apples, metafourworldpeace?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 1 person

Lol, Creekside is not a UT pipeline. No matter what the font size or how bold it is.

A pipeline is Miami Northwestern to The U/WVU or Mater Dei to USC. Just because you sign a few legacies doesn't make it a pipeline. OP gave the facts, Creekside kids go all over the SEC. It's not a pipeline. Realizing that doesn't make you an Auburn fan... That's ridiculous.

Lol, Creekside is not a UT pipeline. No matter what the font size or how bold it is.

A pipeline is Miami Northwestern to The U/WVU or Mater Dei to USC. Just because you sign a few legacies doesn't make it a pipeline. OP gave the facts, Creekside kids go all over the SEC. It's not a pipeline. Realizing that doesn't make you an Auburn fan... That's ridiculous.

Uh......dude.......I was kidding. SMDH

Reactions: 3 people
Uh......dude.......I was kidding. SMDH

Shaking your damn head...

We're typing man, it's difficult to get the sarcasm at times

Edit: And there are some people who really think Creekside is a UT pipeline. Surely you can understand why I thought you were serious.

Last edited:
Between this (not offering a guy who was interested early and him committing to Ole Miss because they offered him first) and the Duke Shelley situation, does it seem like maybe there is a danger that the windfall of the legacy class has maybe made the coaches too picky (i.e. that they believe so much in their recruiting prowess at this point that they think they can afford to give 4 star prospects the cold shoulder and risk not getting solid guys since they think they can get the top stars down the line)?

Lol no you just forgot what it's like to have good recruiters. Just wait till we win some games.

WTF happened to this thread? Somebody mentioned a pipeline and e'rebody got all snippy.

Claiming a 'pipeline' to a high school is an old VN tradition. It doesn't mean we really have a pipeline. Somebody's just trying to be positive. Or make a joke. Either way, some of you people need to lighten the f*** up.

Reactions: 5 people
WTF happened to this thread? Somebody mentioned a pipeline and e'rebody got all snippy.

Claiming a 'pipeline' to a high school is an old VN tradition. It doesn't mean we really have a pipeline. Somebody's just trying to be positive. Or make a joke. Either way, some of you people need to lighten the f*** up.

F*** you.

Just kiddin.

“They won’t leave me alone about Tennessee, man. It’s everyday. We’re bros, so we’re real tight,” Harrell told InsideTennessee. “They love the Vols and they let me know that. They’re always saying, ‘Man, stop playing. You already know you want to be a Vol. What you waiting for?’”

“I’ve always been a big Tennessee fan,” Harrell said. “I love that offer. I really like the Vols.”

They’re going to have a great season this year. I wouldn’t be surprise if they were undefeated soon.”

-scout

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back