'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Fred_zps63958411.gif

Reactions: 16 people
I'll be curious what he has to say in the interviews after his visit to the dark side this weekend. Should be very telling IMO. Hope it points to him ending his recruitment on the 26th as he mentioned and picking the Vols.

I have said since the beginning of the summer Mosley would not end up at UA. The staff wanted him and he decided to check out UT and since has leaned that way. And like I said before unless UA thinks he would be a perfect fit for the DL he was never coming to UA to play OL. There are several 4 or 5 stars(depending on which site) have been told no room for them(D Stanley) or we are slow playing a few for OL ranked a lot higher than Mosley on the OL.

And for the record Mosley set this visit up to UA according to our sites. I know UA sites tell no truth only UT sites. Again Mosley will end up at UT in the end so it really does not matter. And my opinion his success will be greater in a 4-3 not a 3-4 so his choice would be best for him in the end.

Reactions: 2 people
I have said since the beginning of the summer Mosley would not end up at UA. The staff wanted him and he decided to check out UT and since has leaned that way. And like I said before unless UA thinks he would be a perfect fit for the DL he was never coming to UA to play OL. There are several 4 or 5 stars(depending on which site) have been told no room for them(D Stanley) or we are slow playing a few for OL ranked a lot higher than Mosley on the OL.

And for the record Mosley set this visit up to UA according to our sites. I know UA sites tell no truth only UT sites. Again Mosley will end up at UT in the end so it really does not matter. And my opinion his success will be greater in a 4-3 not a 3-4 so his choice would be best for him in the end.

:eek:lol: I love it.

Your condescension is getting f'ing old.

Every. Single. Time. We get positive news on a recruit that Bama may or may not be in on as well, you've gotta chime in and spin it so it looks favorable to Bama.

"We didn't want him anyway..."
"We're looking at other players more highly ranked..."
"We've decided that ____ isn't good enough for us...but you guys can have him..."

Its a tired act and, honestly, I couldn't care less what a Bama recruiting site has to say anyway about Mosely or any other recruit that matter. You bring a decent amount of info...but save the condescending comments and bama spin for Bama boards.

Reactions: 19 people

Every. Single. Time. We get positive news on a recruit that Bama may or may not be in on as well, you've gotta chime in and spin it so it looks favorable to Bama.

"We've decided that ____ isn't good enough for us...but you guys can have him..."

Its a tired act and, honestly, I couldn't care less what a Bama recruiting site has to say anyway about Mosely or any other recruit that matter. You bring a decent amount of info...but save the condescending comments and bama spin for Bama boards.

Truth

Reactions: 3 people

They didn't want Jalen Hurd either. Or Orlando Brown. Or Dillon Bates. Or Gavin Bryant. Or Todd Kelly, Jr. Or Cortez McDowell. Or Chris Weathered. Or Ethan Wolf. They were just playing games with all those recruits and didn't need them.

Reactions: 6 people

tumblr_mo4v4mO0Yw1qfu3ugo1_500.gif

Look at it on the bright side guys. To be getting all these sloppy seconds.....our class still seems to be shaping up alright. I mean we might end up behind Bama,but......oh wait...well never mind.

Sarcasm

Reactions: 1 person
I've been saying it for a long time, TW is the biggest troll on VN. All the TW worship on this site makes me want to puke. "Oh, but he brings good info", when it's pro bama crap. Wolf in sheep's clothing IMO.

I've been saying it for a long time, TW is the biggest troll on VN. All the TW worship on this site makes me want to puke. "Oh, but he brings good info", when it's pro bama crap. Wolf in sheep's clothing IMO.

I gotta side with you on this, always have. But seems like EVERYTIME we call him out people come in masses to defend him. No?

I gotta side with you on this, always have. But seems like EVERYTIME we call him out people come in masses to defend him. No?

No doubt! At least the other rival posters don't act like they're doing us a favor by posting here. At least it's obvious where they're coming from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back