'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Man that pic is just unfair. He could kill one of those 120 pound db's as a pulling guard.

One thing I 100% agree with Madkins on is that Stripling did not have some sudden epiphany on what type of DL body he likes - the man has coached the trenches for 30 years and has a TV so he didnt just all of a sudden realize what type of DT you need in the SEC

I agree. Madkins put that debate to rest. His post from yesterday should be stickied at the top of the recruiting forum.

Reactions: 2 people
From Bama site (I think 247) that my friend sent me:

**Tennessee made an impression on Brighton (Tenn.) OL/DL Charles Mosley last week, with the four-star leaving Knoxville with the Vols as his leader. Mosley plans to return to Tuscaloosa on Saturday for UA’s scrimmage and sources feel that UA can grab back some momentum with him on campus. The Tide staff knows that this will be a battle with the in-state team as Tennessee will put up a fight for a top prospect like Mosley. The west Tennessee native is capable of playing on either side of the ball, much like an A’Shawn Robinson or Alphonse Taylor, but we feel he’ll ultimately stick at OG at the next level.

The latest I have read on CM is that some of the coaching staff do not want him, especially after he did poorly at our camp - But there is at least 1 staff member pushing hard for him due to his ability to play O or D.

I don't think it matters any more at this point if we want him or not.. a poster that is close with his coach says he knows Bama has been slow playing him and the fans don't want him and he is really liking the love from UT. All signs point that way.

We will see in a few years if Bama blew the lead we had on a quality player... only time will tell. I would be shocked if CM went anywhere other than UT. Congrats on keeping him in-state.

The latest I have read on CM is that some of the coaching staff do not want him, especially after he did poorly at our camp - But there is at least 1 staff member pushing hard for him due to his ability to play O or D.

I don't think it matters any more at this point if we want him or not.. a poster that is close with his coach says he knows Bama has been slow playing him and the fans don't want him and he is really liking the love from UT. All signs point that way.

We will see in a few years if Bama blew the lead we had on a quality player... only time will tell. I would be shocked if CM went anywhere other than UT. Congrats on keeping him in-state.

So did we do a quality job keeping him in state, or are we getting sloppy seconds? Maybe we should headline every thread with Bama doesn't want him.

Reactions: 2 people

berneydidnotread.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

This is like the chubby kid in school who knows he didn't make the basketball cut and is already formulating excuses why he doesn't want to play basketball anyway.

From Bama site (I think 247) that my friend sent me:

**Tennessee made an impression on Brighton (Tenn.) OL/DL Charles Mosley last week, with the four-star leaving Knoxville with the Vols as his leader. Mosley plans to return to Tuscaloosa on Saturday for UA’s scrimmage and sources feel that UA can grab back some momentum with him on campus. The Tide staff knows that this will be a battle with the in-state team as Tennessee will put up a fight for a top prospect like Mosley. The west Tennessee native is capable of playing on either side of the ball, much like an A’Shawn Robinson or Alphonse Taylor, but we feel he’ll ultimately stick at OG at the next level.

Yes, thats from bama's 247 site. They absolutely still want him. I think we get him. Bama posters on here are full of it. That is all.

Charles Mosley will be visiting Alabama this weekend and it's another important visit for Mosley. Tennessee really impressed Mosley last week and the Vols were able to climb to the top for the talented defensive lineman but they have to survive this visit.

Mosley told us last week he could make a decision as early as Aug. 26, his birthday (he will only be turning 17), but that's not a firm plan. Like Barnett, he could wait it out as well.

-vQ

Lol. UT is getting Mosley, and it has nothing to do with the amount that Bama wants his commitment. You all want him just as bad as we do.

Sounds like a Vandy fan to me.

Reactions: 1 person

2hr27ok.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, thats from bama's 247 site. They absolutely still want him. I think we get him. Bama posters on here are full of it. That is all.

Yes they are! Lol

As I said before, CM just likes UT better and its the home state school. That says a lot considering how bad we have been recently and how good they have been. If all things were equal, bamer would have had no chance. He has just been intrigued by bamers recent success. Which is understandable, otherwise he has no love for bama.

@VinceSports: JC Shurburtt from @247Sports on Top247 defensive line targets Derek Barnett & Charles Mosley: "Tennessee's my pick to land both." #Vols #SEC

VN Store

Back