'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

What do you think he is talking about? The TKJ just visited his dads alma mater and is considered our #1 target by many. We just gave him the Peyton Manning treatment and he just spent a weekend hanging out with another huge TN target. Yes, he's talking about TN and our class. How many recruits talk about in general that their class is going to do great things. I'm sorry to get excited but this is great news and these are the things that we will be accustomed to under The Coach Jones.

The Coach Jones?....I like it..is it a play on tOSU?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Todd Kelly, Jr just tweeted..."Class of '14 is going to make history". This was then retweeted by Jalen Hurd. Additionally, Wharton commented that "everyone, it's obvious that he means at Tennessee :)". Seems to me that this is very good news

Reactions: 6 people
TKjr issued a very general and vague sounding tweet, Vic (who has been hard after TKjr to come to Tennessee) playfully suggests he is directly referencing Tennessee, and you guys take that as we got TKjr? Chill out.

Reactions: 7 people
TKjr issued a very general and vague sounding tweet, Vic (who has been hard after TKjr to come to Tennessee) playfully suggests he is directly referencing Tennessee, and you guys take that as we got TKjr? Chill out.

Doubt he just said it in a vacuum. Just coming off better than expected Junior Day visit (according to Sr.). Not hard to make the connection. Take nothing for granted, but you can connect the dots pretty easily.

Sometimes I feel like we'd be better off if twitter didn't exist...

Just never heard of a recruit commenting that a class will be very strong and it be general. Who makes a blanket statement that oh yeah this class will be really strong but I'm not being specific, I'm just speaking on the whole this class is strong. I could be wrong but given the fact that he was just here this weekend leads me to believe that he is referring to UT's class.

Just never heard of a recruit commenting that a class will be very strong and it be general. Who makes a blanket statement that oh yeah this class will be really strong but I'm not being specific, I'm just speaking on the whole this class is strong. I could be wrong but given the fact that he was just here this weekend leads me to believe that he is referring to UT's class.

The 2014 class has a ton of talent and TKjr could be commenting on that fact. He could be referencing Tennessee's 2014 class and alluding to the fact that he wants to be a part of it. However, that's a lot of inferring. No sense in getting on here and getting all riled up over a one sentence tweet that basically says nothing. Chill out bro, its only February. You'll have an aneurysm before NSD.

Im just glad that we have something to be excited about this early in the recruiting season. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME!

It nice to get my hopes up early instead of wondering if any top recruits know that we exist.

The 2014 class has a ton of talent and TKjr could be commenting on that fact. He could be referencing Tennessee's 2014 class and alluding to the fact that he wants to be a part of it. However, that's a lot of inferring. No sense in getting on here and getting all riled up over a one sentence tweet that basically says nothing. Chill out bro, its only February. You'll have an aneurysm before NSD.

Exactly. This is what I was trying to say earlier.

VN Store

Back