'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Had a bad wrist sprain slipping off a basketball rim. Got my schollie pulled. Took about 8-9 months to heal. Got caught in the real world shuffle of having to support myself instead of prepping for school(go ask my pops why he's not hurting for money lol). So now I'm just doing private speed/skills coaching to prospects(no handling), personal training, and prepping for physique shows. I'm getting old so time to help out the next gen my man.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 14 people
Had a bad wrist sprain slipping off a basketball rim. Got my schollie pulled. Took about 8-9 months to heal. Got caught in the real world shuffle of having to support myself instead of prepping for school(go ask my pops why he's not hurting for money lol). So now I'm just doing private speed/skills coaching to prospects(no handling), personal training, and prepping for physique shows. I'm getting old so time to help out the next gen my man.
Wow. Great response. Don't know if you have kids or plan on having kids, but you certainly would be a great mentor and father, or at least father figure, if you have kids or train kids. So many kids are so naive and clueless about a recruiting process, especially those without fathers in there lives. Without being a handler of course.

Hell, even HS football coaches are often terrible people to hear advice from on the recruiting cycle. That's why so many coaches get butt hurt when a school does something perfectly normal in recruiting w/ their players. Just this summer I've heard a head coach at a fairly big school call FCS schools "D2" and call Rutgers, Louisville, and UCONN "Big East offers." Anyways, cool to see people who like football as much as me and are so knowledgable, from a player and fan perspective.

VN Store

Back