'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

But by you reading into Wharton's tweet isn't that the same as me reading into TKJ's tweet. You don't know even though he explicitly says that he was talking about TN's class.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill. But by all means, please continue as far as your little heart desires.

The 2014 class has a ton of talent and TKjr could be commenting on that fact. He could be referencing Tennessee's 2014 class and alluding to the fact that he wants to be a part of it. However, that's a lot of inferring. No sense in getting on here and getting all riled up over a one sentence tweet that basically says nothing. Chill out bro, its only February. You'll have an aneurysm before NSD.

Doubtful I will have an aneurysm chief. I just said that I have never heard of recruits speaking in such general terms. If you can infer that he meant nothing by it, then I can infer he made a statement based on his weekend in K-Ville. The bUTch Jones will lead us back. Believe in The Tenn.

He makes football look easy, long strides, super fast, and can play on both sides of the ball. Just looks like prime time to me in his highlights, jmo

Man, he reminds me of Deion Sanders.

doubletake.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Not even close to Deion. Primetime is the greatest coverage defensive back in the history of the game. TKjr, although is extremely talented in his own right, hasn't even graduated. And they don't play that similar of a game. TKjr is a beast, but to compare him to Deion is asinine. IMO

Both are 6 1 190 lbs, have long smooth strides, and are capable of changing directions on a dime. I don't see the big deal with comparing the two dude. I didn't know Deion was your hero, I'm sorry.

Are you guys kidding me? Why are you stooping to calling him names? Grow up. This is a site to discuss Tennessee's recruiting...not to bash one another. If he believes he loves like Deion Sanders (which is his opinion) you need to get over it. Period and end of story.

Thank you. I have BB and vol2013 on ignore not because they're bad posters but because how they truly act as if their opinion is the be-all end-all of football.

Reactions: 3 people
He moves like Deion, end of story, get over it. I didn't say he is as good a Deion, my GOD.

They're not close man. Prime didn't like to tackle at all. But they play two different positions and totally different styles. And Prime is the G.O.A.T at CB. And he was a true 4.2 guy that had football speed and elite skills. No one moves like Prime though I'm sorry.

Reactions: 2 people
They're not close man. Prime didn't like to tackle at all. But they play two different positions and totally different styles. And Prime is the G.O.A.T at CB. And he was a true 4.2 guy that had football speed and elite skills. No one moves like Prime though I'm sorry.

Exactly, and seeing as we are recruiting TK jr as a safety I'm glad there are not similarities.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That is your opinion, it is not fact. Just understand the difference between opinion and fact. I'm not arguing the point anymore because my opinion is not going to change. However, I do agree that Deion was one of the best defensive players of all time.

VN Store

Back