'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Just read the article. Pretty positive stuff for UT.

For those who have been living under a rock and don't know what he meant when he said, "They did the harlem shake[,]" he doesn't mean the only dance Lil' Romeo knew how to perform. See the following:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=384IUU43bfQ[/youtube]

There are thousands of these videos on youtube now. It has gotten nuts.

you could have posted the one from the game that he was talking about

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbLReWwXwt4[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
I talked to Todd Kelly Sr earlier today and he said they had a better than expected time. They seemed to really enjoy the visit. Austin is scheduled to talk to TK jr tonight so we hope to have something more in depth then.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 2 people
Question? We all know that as a coach you cannot invite a junior to your house for a BBQ right?

Is it a violation for the Junior recruit's Dad to have a BBQ at their house for other Junior recruits and for aforementioned Dad to invite the coaches to his house? :)

Hypothetically speaking...

Yep. Beat a good team and it'll show the improvement we need to get the top players.

I wouldn't expect an Ole Miss type class, but top 10 easy.

This is only marginally off-topic, but how mediocre was Ole Miss's recruiting class this year before they closed with a flurry?? They got all of those studs to close and still only finished like 5th or 6th nationally....

You would figure as well as they closed they would have finished higher than that....

Vic Whartons response to TKjr's tweet

Victor LaRoy Wharton ‏@VWharton5
“@ToddKellyJr6: Class of '14 is going to make history” everyone it's obvious that TK means at Tennessee! :)

Reactions: 1 person
Speculation or legit info?

Speculation or legit info?

What do you think he is talking about? The TKJ just visited his dads alma mater and is considered our #1 target by many. We just gave him the Peyton Manning treatment and he just spent a weekend hanging out with another huge TN target. Yes, he's talking about TN and our class. How many recruits talk about in general that their class is going to do great things. I'm sorry to get excited but this is great news and these are the things that we will be accustomed to under The Coach Jones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
What do you think he is talking about? The TKJ just visited his dads alma mater and is considered our #1 target by many. We just have him the Peyton Manning treatment and he just spent a weekend hanging out with another huge TN target. Yes, he's talking about TN and our class. How many recruits talk about in general that their class is going to do great things. I'm sorry to get excited but this is great news and these are the things that we will be accustomed to under The Coach Jones.

Sorry, I'm a cynic by nature...you've almost convinced me though!

Not sure that tweet serves as confirmation, but yes, it's all looking very very positive

When a friend of his says yes, he is talking about TN that still doesn't confirm? Wow, you probably don't believe the "experts" who say the world is round.

This is the last time I respond to you. I want trying to argue, I just want to celebrate our good news. Long time until signing day but I like to enjoy our good news as we get it. Buckle up because the roller coaster just started.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back