'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

The kid does hit the weights hard. My son goes to beech, and their workouts are designed to cut body fat and add strength and flexibility. Not add a lot of bulk. He may look thin, but this kid is plenty strong and has a great work ethic.

Beech? You sure this post wasn't meant for Jalen Hurd's forum?

Why is there two likes for this? This is a terrible quote by him.

I agree. If TK is serious he's rubbing it in everybody's face IMO. If he is just messing around it's all OK - long time to go and a lot can change.

Happy he gets to visit his sister maybe?

Think bigger. Sister college cheerleader at UA. Sister got good looking cheerleader friends. Brother one of the top HS football players in the country for 2014. UA recruiting him to play football. Cheerleaders like. See where I am goiong with this.:)

Twitter, both a blessing and a curse.

Tweeter is the Antichrist.

On the flipside...he just gonna build up Bama's hope then drop the bomb when he chooses the Vols. In turn shining a positive light on us by "turning Bama down" for Tennessee. So there you have it...problem solved...case freaking closed!

Said this...

Todd Kelly (T.K.) ‏@ToddKellyJr6
Why did all the Tennessee fans unfollow me? #nolove

Then...

Todd Kelly (T.K.) ‏@ToddKellyJr6
That's more like it, I can't wait for my visit February 16th #VolNation #GoVols

Reactions: 7 people
I think some of the fans need to take a step back and realize that hanging on every word of a 17/18 year old kid is just dumb.

Apparently many did when they decided to unfollow him.:)

And then follow him back?:)

These kids are going to be excited about going to almost any college they're visiting (as anyone should since most visits seem pretty awesome) and people shouldn't get so caught up in the kids tweets.

Reactions: 2 people
The downside to twitter is fans taking everything a player says to heart. Let the kids have a good time, Todd Kelly Jr has the right to visit wherever he wants. He has a sister at bama but I wouldn't worry this has nothing to do with a decision. I think he will be all VOL. Fans need to not get so hung up on every word a high school kid says, it will all be good!! GO BIG ORANGE!!

He's a legacy priority and a cornerstone for the next class...Team Butch is spending the next year showing him the love...we can freak when he flirts with hated Bama or breathe and trust that everything's being done to get him playing in Knoxville at the next level..either way we don't have a say
Posted via VolNation Mobile

TK Jr will want to make his recruitment exciting and suspenseful...so that he can draw attention to TN when he puts on that beautiful orange hat with a white power T!! VFL! CBJ will personally recruit him and all of the Vol legacies for the 2014 class.

The schedule of Todd Kelly Jr. often is filled with meetings with coaches intent on recruiting him.

The junior prospect from Knoxville (Tenn.) Webb told ESPN that coaches from three schools visited his school this week: Clemson, Virginia and Georgia Tech. Of the trio, Kelly said he is only interested in Clemson. It was one of the 10 finalists he listed earlier this month.

The ESPN Watch List safety prospect will visit the school this weekend. He is being recruited by associate head coach and defensive tackles coach Dan Brooks. Brooks knows the Tennessee area well. He was a longtime assistant coach and recruiting coordinator for the Volunteers.

Kelly will visit Ohio State on Jan. 9 and Tennessee on Jan. 16.

In addition to Clemson, Kelly is also considering Alabama, Duke, Florida, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Stanford, Tennessee, Southern California, Vanderbilt.

- Per ESPN

This kid has to be the number one priority for the class of '14. No excuses.

VN Store

Back