'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

“@ToddKellyJr6: Butch Jones might be the right guy, they always say the third time is the charm #Tennessee #Vols”

There's just something about TKJr that makes me thing he'll be a solid commit by at least mid season. He just seems to actually care about UT and what it means to wear the Orange and White too much to go anywhere else.

Kid will be one of the better recruits in the country. May not get bumped up because hopefully he'll be committed early and there will be no drama, but hey, oh well. Bring him on.

From Rivals -

"I'm supposed to go to Tennessee in the next couple weeks," Kelly said. "Then I'm going to try and travel out to Stanford and USC this spring."

As far as a timeline, Kelly said he hasn't decided when he might cut the list further or make a possible commitment.

"I don't' have a certain date set yet," he said.

Reactions: 1 person
From Rivals -

"I'm supposed to go to Tennessee in the next couple weeks," Kelly said. "Then I'm going to try and travel out to Stanford and USC this spring."

As far as a timeline, Kelly said he hasn't decided when he might cut the list further or make a possible commitment.

"I don't' have a certain date set yet," he said.

He knows.

Reactions: 5 people
I feel like Ron really stepped up his game when the "like" feature came about VN. He's just a "like" whore. :)

Haha nah. Couldn't care less about likes. I'm just addicted. I go 100% or zero when I have an obsession. I have no in between :)

Until recently I actually thought that the "Likes" were when I clicked on a post that I liked.
I have since found out that I was mistaken.

My wife tells me often, that I don't pay attention.

@BigBOnFire_34: @ToddKellyJr6 dude is awesome

Brett Kendrick's response

That's good hopefully when these kids visiting these next few weeks will share the opinion of all the former players on CBJ.... I think he can win them over on a visit seems like he will make these kids feel like they are wanted and needed at UT

Until recently I actually thought that the "Likes" were when I clicked on a post that I liked.
I have since found out that I was mistaken.

My wife tells me often, that I don't pay attention.

Really, I get told the same thing by my wife also but I am lucky a guy at the Bed Bath and Beyond gave me a special TV remote with a mute button that works on my wife and she doesn't even know it.:)

Really, I get told the same thing by my wife also but I am lucky a guy at the Bed Bath and Beyond gave me a special TV remote with a mute button that works on my wife and she doesn't even know it.:)

I thought only HOOTERS & DICKS sold those remotes.

Need TKJr. to commit at Jr. Day and get the ball rolling with other recruits.

If we could get him, Berry's, Wharton, and Cramer in early, thats a recruiting machine.

Need TKJr. to commit at Jr. Day and get the ball rolling with other recruits.

If we could get him, Berry's, Wharton, and Cramer in early, thats a recruiting machine.

He could definitely help get the ball rolling for '14 class.. The staff has already made some progress in this short period of timem. We need to lock up TKjr. And let him get in the ears of others
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back