'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

He's already a 6.0 on rivals which is very close to a 5star and #77 nationally on 247. I'm betting he'll eventually get the bump to a 5star by next fall. IMO.

He's already a 6.0 on rivals which is very close to a 5star and #77 nationally on 247. I'm betting he'll eventually get the bump to a 5star by next fall. IMO.

Though the bump to 5 stars means relatively little if we land a commitment from him then it would shut up some of the posters on here who believe that stars are everything.

Very fluid, great hands and a serious hitter. He evokes memories of a certain safety currently employed by the Kansas City Chiefs.

Though the bump to 5 stars means relatively little if we land a commitment from him then it would shut up some of the posters on here who believe that stars are everything.

No doubt. I think his offer list alone should say enough.

A question for you recruitniks: How many of you believe that the '14 instate class is shaping up to be a once-in-a-decade phenomenon and how many of you believe that it is a sign of more consistent things to come in terms of instate talent?

No doubt. I think his offer list alone should say enough.

I had a friend who was a 2 star basketball recruit and he asked the rivals guy what he would be and the guy told him that most of the rating comes from the offer list.

I really wish Kelly would commit soon, him & Wharton could be in other recruits ears trying to get them to join the class. I just have a feeling Kelly will drag his recruitment out until around NSD in '14.

I really wish Kelly would commit soon, him & Wharton could be in other recruits ears trying to get them to join the class. I just have a feeling Kelly will drag his recruitment out until around NSD in '14.

I don't think so. I'd say he commits some time around the O&W game.

I could actually see him committing around this upcoming NSD. CBJ could use his commitment to generate a ton of buzz about UT. Just think.. we close out this class with some of these big fish, shoot up the rankings catching everybody's attention & then BOOOOOOOOOM get a huge 14 legacy commit from TKJ. Then a lot of other 14 recruits see things are changing in Knoxville & want to be apart of our Rise to the Top. That's how I see it anyways :)

Todd Kelly Jr. will be our most important recruit of the 2014 class.

I think I agree. From following his twitter though, he sounds like he won't announce till NSD. He talks nonstop about how he has no leader. Would love to have him commit and be the foundation for a top 5 class.

“@ToddKellyJr6: Butch Jones might be the right guy, they always say the third time is the charm #Tennessee #Vols”

Reactions: 18 people
I feel like Ron really stepped up his game when the "like" feature came about VN. He's just a "like" whore. :)

Reactions: 4 people
I feel like Ron really stepped up his game when the "like" feature came about VN. He's just a "like" whore. :)

Haha nah. Couldn't care less about likes. I'm just addicted. I go 100% or zero when I have an obsession. I have no in between :)

Reactions: 2 people
“@ToddKellyJr6: Butch Jones might be the right guy, they always say the third time is the charm #Tennessee #Vols”

It wouldn't be a violation if CBJ decided to invite alumni's family over with them to watch the national championship game tomorrow night would it?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Probably not but I doubt TK would be star struck either. You know he's been around the program his whole life because of Sr.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back