'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Think it has more to do with handling his recruitment the right way, not necessarily committing to Tennessee. But obviously chances are good for this guy.

F*** waiting till NSD... if he plans on being a Vol and wants to help the '14 class the earlier him and everyone else jumps on board the better.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks Todd cause we need a leader and it looks like you're wearing the "I'm the Leader that UT needs" hat. Lets go TKJ and make it official.

Reactions: 1 person
Victor LaRoy Wharton ‏@VWharton5
Can't wait to be at UT roomin with my boys @NEIK_BETImossU and @dillonbates they know where they will end up! #risetothetop :)

Reactions: 4 people
yeah let's see who he's talking about come a year later

People like you will run off our home grown talent. Support brother. People flip, it's a part of recruiting. Lets make sure Todd Kelly stays where he is appreciated. He is not Vonn Bell and he made it pretty obvious by his statement.

Reactions: 3 people
People like you will run off our home grown talent. Support brother. People flip, it's a part of recruiting. Lets make sure Todd Kelly stays where he is appreciated. He is not Vonn Bell and he made it pretty obvious by his statement.

i don't really care either way. And it's not like I'm attacking the kid either.

But I think people are looking for too much in a spur-of-the-moment twitter post a year ahead of the actual signing date.

If he signs, great. If not, it happens...especially looking at how rough our schedule will likely play out next year.

But these are 17-18 year olds, most of them are bound to change their minds at some point or another.

Reactions: 1 person
Look how many likes it has, not vague at all. We all get it. You're either too stupid to realize it, or your sons are posting from your account again.

Guy you are just ridiculous. I'll make sure to bump this when he picks UA

Don't know too much about next years prospects, how good is this guy? Where do y'all think he well be ranked? 4 or 5 star?

Don't know too much about next years prospects, how good is this guy? Where do y'all think he well be ranked? 4 or 5 star?

Minimum 4 and probably 5 star. 247 has him as #2 player in state behind Hurd. Offers from everyone.

He is in our backyard and a legacy- must get!

F*** waiting till NSD... if he plans on being a Vol and wants to help the '14 class the earlier him and everyone else jumps on board the better.

He just said he wants the fans to be proud on NSD, he didn't say he was announcing then. I bet he jumps on board this spring.

VN Store

Back