'14 GA QB Deshaun Watson (Clemson Commit)

I don't see how Dobbs and Ferguson this cycle help us with Watson. JMO.

They don't really. It does make the depth chart fuller. Butch wants 5 QB's, and has them right now, if you consider High one of the 5. But by the time Watson comes along, you're looking at a SR, RS Sophomore, Sophomore, and a RS Freshman most likely. If Worley starts the whole year, we might could convince him it's still wide open, but if he doesn't, it's going to be difficult.

But I've seen crazier things happen. Like 16 5* running backs pick Alabama despite the fact that Yeldon will only be a sophomore next year.

I'd say Miami is top 10 in the last 30 years. That's what matters in recruiting.

agreed.
if miami ever got a coach who didnt hate the AD/Administration or, for some reason hate living in Miami. They will be a team to reckon with.
You talk about a sleeping giant, one day that team will rise again

Congrats you can name a place that has bad areas. Atlanta, Memphis, Cleveland. See I can do it too. It's not any different from any other state. New York is crap because of NYC?

Most people haven't been many places and can only say a place is bad based on what they see on Cops or Another 48hrs...Truth is all cities have bad areas, especially big cities. I've lived in NY, Philly, DC now Las Vegas and have loved every one of them but they do have bad areas. Knoxville has one of the worst areas I've ever been near the Old City. People need to get out and see the world. By the way, Miami is like 1 of my top 5 places to visit

Congrats you can name a place that has bad areas. Atlanta, Memphis, Cleveland. See I can do it too. It's not any different from any other state. New York is crap because of NYC?

NYC is great... it's the rest of NY that's crap.

I kid, I kid...

This guy will own all the ga records and would be a perfect fit for Butch's offense, plus, a lot of ga kids want to play with him. Mostly, Autry, who is Better than kamara.

Was at Clemson Sunday.

"I was there from five to nine and I just went to eat and to the basketball game," Watson told Tigerillustrated.com Sunday night.

Oregon offered. Doesn't seem to matter though.

Here's to hoping he sees some magic in Butch's offense this year. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he have us in his Top 3 and are he and Kitt leaning toward playing together? Would be a huge boost for this class.

Yes but tough battle for anyone not named Clemson and OSU. I think he goes to Ohio state to replace Braxton miller

VN Store

Back