'14 GA QB Deshaun Watson (Clemson Commit)

If you are implying Morris goes to Vandy, I doubt it. He could have gone to NC State last year. Why take a worse job? He would be setting himself up for failure.

I'm not saying he'll take the job but Vandy can pay him a lot more than NCSU.

what is going on in here?

OCI says hes interested to see where Watson ends up. Then edits it and takes out Watson's name. Then says wrong thread, and we are talking about Morris changing jobs. So are we expecting Watson to decommit if Morris leaves, or whats going on?

No, we're just talking in a thread OCI bumped on accident. Watson is going to Clemson. Nothing to see here...

I'm not saying he'll take the job but Vandy can pay him a lot more than NCSU.

yeah people dont understand how bad of a job Ncstate is. Im there once a month. Tons of talent in a 50m radius and if you dont have grade issues they arent picking Pack. At least Vandy can sell Sec, top education and Nashville is a much better city. Morris would make double whatever NcSt could offer. Strong turned them down also it will always be a job that hires MAC and coaches fired at other stops.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

yeah people dont understand how bad of a job Ncstate is. Im there once a month. Tons of talent in a 50m radius and if you dont have grade issues they arent picking Pack. At least Vandy can sell Sec, top education and Nashville is a much better city. Morris would make double whatever NcSt could offer. Strong turned them down also it will always be a job that hires MAC and coaches fired at other stops.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This is how I understand them to be as well. Which is why I did not want them coming to the SEC when expansion talk was underway.

VN Store

Back