'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plays straight up a lot , will need to work on pad level but you can tell he's an athlete for sure.

"Tennessee is still in it and are still recruiting him. Johnson is still trying to learn about the recruiting process. This is all out of the blue for him and his family."

- Hubbs

"Tennessee is still in it and are still recruiting him. Johnson is still trying to learn about the recruiting process. This is all out of the blue for him and his family."

- Hubbs

They might want to step up the learning curve. Somebody should tell them NSD isn't very far away

Hubbs now saying that he's been talking to people and he thinks Jakob stays instate when it's all said and done.

It says he is favoring 2 programs. Any idea which 2 programs stand out?

I'm guessing UT and Wisconsin. The article is about Wisconsin's coaches visit to see him in person. Just wondering if there were any good quotes or nuggets of info in the article.

I'm guessing UT and Wisconsin. The article is about Wisconsin's coaches visit to see him in person. Just wondering if there were any good quotes or nuggets of info in the article.

Johnson has only been teammates with Gillins for a year, but the two have developed a close relationship. Gillins is looking to help bring the 6-foot-4, 240-pound linebacker to Madison with him next season.
"It would be cool if we could play for the same team," Johnson said. "He's been talking about that from the beginning. It would be really great. He told me I just have to get up there and see what it's really about."
Johnson will visit Tennessee the weekend November 23. Miami (FL) and Louisville have started to show late interest as well.
Along with the Volunteers, the Badgers make up Johnson's top two, although he's also giving one more school a hard look at the moment.
"I have an offer from UCF now too," he said. "That's close to home. I'm definitely going to take a look at their campus too. But Wisconsin and Tennessee are my two favorites right now."

- Wisconsin 247

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, I have to ask it. Is he a take? I guess it is anybody's guess at this point. There must be about 10 invisible scholarships that Butch Jones knows about that we don't. :)

Lets see. Scott, James, Johnson, Jackson, Reed, Lamin, Malone, Mosley, Garrett, Heurtelou, Ward, Williams... I say we get 3 out of that list

Lets see. Scott, James, Johnson, Jackson, Reed, Lamin, Malone, Mosley, Garrett, Heurtelou, Ward, Williams... I say we get 3 out of that list

4 minimum IMO.

It's clear we take at least 2 maybe more likely 3 DL

1 RB

And

1LB

At least 4

JakobJohnson ‏@JohnsonJakob 47s
I will announce my decision after our season is over and I've taken my visits .....sometime around December 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back