'14 All American Bowl Games

Looks like they are replaying the game today @ 4 pm on ESPNU for anyone looking to catch it.

Ok so where is this offense-defense bowl going down? It's not an upcoming event on espn3, I can't find it on NBCSports, and the live stream link is no longer working. Game starts in 2 hrs

Ok so where is this offense-defense bowl going down? It's not an upcoming event on espn3, I can't find it on NBCSports, and the live stream link is no longer working. Game starts in 2 hrs

I would guess the Go Live stream won't actually work until game time.

Lol at this production. No sound, choppy stream, terrible camera work. Can't see the numbers well. Anyone seen any VFL's make a play?

Wharton was in for a second, but the qb play is horrendous. through a pick the play vic was in

I think it was Vic with the opening kick return for about 15 yards but I could be wrong. Like I said it's hard to tell whats going on.

They finally got sound working, sort of, but all that did was slow down the stream even more. It's basically unwatchable at this point.

Oh well, maybe we'll get some post-game stats.

Any way we can add under the first post of the thread that lists the games a list of people who commit during the game, and where they commit to?

VN Store

Back