'13 MS S Antonio Connor

Connor and Elston at Safety will be as good a tandem as any in the SEC. Bama included with the athletes they have at safety.

:no:

Ha-Ha and Eddie Williams will be the best duo anyone has in the SEC over the next 2 season. Elam and Evans were lights out but that was more bc of Matt covering Evans mistakes.

Ha-Ha and Eddie Williams will be the best duo anyone has in the SEC over the next 2 season. Elam and Evans were lights out but that was more bc of Matt covering Evans mistakes.

We'll see what is what. Elston is a dog and Connor is a monster too. Elam and Evans are good but I never respected Evans like that. Elston is a heavy hitter too. Haven't seen that out of Ha-Ha yet. The best safety duo in the last 5 years in the SEC may be Janzen and Berry though. :whistling:

We'll see what is what. Elston is a dog and Connor is a monster too. Elam and Evans are good but I never respected Evans like that. Elston is a heavy hitter too. Haven't seen that out of Ha-Ha yet. The best safety duo in the last 5 years in the SEC may be Janzen and Berry though. :whistling:

Eddie Williams>>>>>>Conner on the HS level. Ha-Ha reminds me of Reggie Nelson he covers ground like a true CF should.

yeah Trey will hit a few guys but so did Josh Evans, Will Hill and Karlos Williams but that only 5% of what great S should do.

insert anyone with Eric Berry and you got a Top 5 SEC duo. :rtfm: Put #3 back there with EB and still Top 10 :lol:

Thing is LC jumped EW for playing time this year.

Maybe Saban will play more 3 safety packages with EW, Ha-Ha, and LC on the field at the same time. :)

No offense, but I know the happenings there more than you or almost anyone else could know unless you work at the school.

You obviously don't know much if you are implying that EITHER of these two have ANY problems with academics -- or ever have. You shot your mouth off about two kids that you shouldn't have, and you got called on it. Simple.

Implying academic fraud on a message board is pretty ridiculous in the first place.

Last edited:
Eddie Williams>>>>>>Conner on the HS level. Ha-Ha reminds me of Reggie Nelson he covers ground like a true CF should.

yeah Trey will hit a few guys but so did Josh Evans, Will Hill and Karlos Williams but that only 5% of what great S should do.

insert anyone with Eric Berry and you got a Top 5 SEC duo. :rtfm: Put #3 back there with EB and still Top 10 :lol:

Elston really could be special at CB. But you'll see HG. Elston is a fine young DB. Williams was good in HS but I don't know about him being that much better than Conner. Boy is hell on wheels. My Bama buddies are still talking about Conner now. And that was two years ago when he came to Alabama and played.

#3 would've been slapped by EB14. But you know Janzen and EB14 were nasty at safety. EB14 meeting Tebow and Janzen laying out Brandon James was crazy to see in one game. Would love to see a safety tandem of late that was better. :whistling:

We have a few insiders that feel UA has a shot here and they were the same ones that said the same thing about Robert Foster. Most of the paysites feel Conner ends up at Ole Miss but they said the same about Foster to Pitt yesterday as well.

As the MSU poster stated Conner is not an issue for grades. He may very well be the exception for kids from that area but his academics have never been a concern.

I just dont feel all the Elston Love. saw him out of position and missing alot of plays (A&M and Bama were awful)

Elston at Ole Miss is just like Randolph/Mcneil here with us. with Little quality depth he was forced to play alot earlier than warranted. solid player, no more talented than either of the youg safeties we lined up with. and he had the benefit of playing for an aggressive DC

Conner at Alabama, SMH embarrassment of riches.

Thing is LC jumped EW for playing time this year.

Maybe Saban will play more 3 safety packages with EW, Ha-Ha, and LC on the field at the same time. :)

Eddie is much like Karlos Williams at FSU. Once the learn to play within the system it's a over for WR coming across the middle. EW may be the most gifted S/ATH out of Fla in the last 10 years.

You obviously don't know much if you are implying that EITHER of these two have ANY problems with academics -- or ever have. You shot your mouth off about two kids that you shouldn't have, and you got called on it. Simple.

Implying academic fraud on a message board is pretty ridiculous in the first place.

I'm not implying it about any specific kids in this recruiting cycle. Read my posts again & you will see that. It was more of a jab at South Panola, in general.

Last edited:
All of this safety and Alabama talk reminds me of the lowly three star that beat out the two fives, that being Sunseri.... I bet that guy is real happy he didn't transfer to UT to be with daddy, lol

All of this safety and Alabama talk reminds me of the lowly three star that beat out the two fives, that being Sunseri.... I bet that guy is real happy he didn't transfer to UT to be with daddy, lol

I can see Sunseri's PT running out more and more. Ha-Ha and Geno Smith have moved him to a rover/LB position.

bama played lots of 3 safety looks and hcd got more and more pt

One thing that helped Sunseri is the fact that he probably had the playbook before he even got to Bama thanks to his dad. I only know about one 5star he played over and that was HCD but looking at things this year, Sunseri has reached his ceiling while Ha-Ha is just now tapping into his potential.

Breaker, as far as Sunseri losing PT going forward it will be because of Collins, Williams and HCD. Smith will man down one of the CB spots. If u r talking about this year then yeah it has been HCD and Smith.

One thing that helped Sunseri is the fact that he probably had the playbook before he even got to Bama thanks to his dad. I only know about one 5star he played over and that was HCD but looking at things this year, Sunseri has reached his ceiling while Ha-Ha is just now tapping into his potential.

Breaker, as far as Sunseri losing PT going forward it will be because of Collins, Williams and HCD. Smith will man down one of the CB spots. If u r talking about this year then yeah it has been HCD and Smith.

Oh I know, Saban started self-scouting his team very hard and decided to go young. Smart move iMO. The other poster acted as if Sunseri was going to keep these guys on the bench which won't happen. Smarts and grit can hold off real talent only for so long.

Oh I know, Saban started self-scouting his team very hard and decided to go young. Smart move iMO. The other poster acted as if Sunseri was going to keep these guys on the bench which won't happen. Smarts and grit can hold off real talent only for so long.

That last sentence holds a whole lot more truth than most want to believe.

This. Any coach that thinks smarts can hold off talent would not be a coach very long Imo. Saban is one if not the best at evaluating talent. And I think he gets the maxium potential out of his kids. I am not a Bama fan by any means but I have to give credit where it is do.

VN Store

Back