'13 MS S Antonio Connor

Batesville (Miss.) Rivals100 four-star Antonio Conner said he will officially visit Auburn in January. Conner also mentioned two prospects that are recruiting him to Auburn, one prospect is currently committed to Auburn, one isn't.

From AU Rivals

Batesville (Miss.) Rivals100 four-star Antonio Conner said he will officially visit Auburn in January. Conner also mentioned two prospects that are recruiting him to Auburn, one prospect is currently committed to Auburn, one isn't.

From AU Rivals

the one is Foster and he will commit on Friday and said he may or may not take visits depending on his decision.

It really does not matter because he will end up at Ole Miss.

Antonio Conner is no longer announcing at the All-American game.

Apparently when he said in an interview earlier in the week that he was leaning to UA the boosters got a collection going and held off the announcement until he came for a visit.:)

ESPN 150 safety Antonio Conner will announce his decision Feb. 3, according to a post on his Facebook page.

The four-star prospect from Batesville (Miss.) South Panola told ESPN this week he was considering announcing his decision Friday, during events leading up to the Under Armour All-America Game. That apparently won't happen know.

Conner told ESPN that Alabama and Ole Miss were standing out among the other schools recruiting him. However, Conner said he plans to take all five of his official visits. He has also expressed interest in Mississippi State and LSU.

Conner is the highest-rated prospect in Mississippi. He is the No. 2 safety in the country and No. 21 overall prospect.

I assume based on earlier talk AU will get the 5th.

According to Rivals, UT is one of the schools he is considering for his NSD announcement at 10:45am EST. The others are Bama, Aub, MSU and Texas A&M. I'm not sure if he OV'ed to UT, but he did OV to Bama, Aub, Ole Miss, and he'll be in Starkville this weekend.

Rivals.com Football Recruiting - Signing Day Announcement Watch 2013

I don't know if this is a plot to get more subscriptions or not, but that is just not true. The only two under consideration are Bama and Ole Miss. He's likely going to Ole Miss.

I don't know if this is a plot to get more subscriptions or not, but that is just not true. The only two under consideration are Bama and Ole Miss. He's likely going to Ole Miss.

Or it could be that he wants 5 hats on the table and those are the 5 he told them he would have.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

True, it's a tease if anything. Its Bama/Ole Miss battle. We all hope its Bama for reasons pertaining to V.Bell.

This guy has Rebel written all over him. For once though I will be rooting for the tide because if he picks the Tide then that should help our chances with bell as they will have no more room for DB's with the addition of Eddie Jackson

He's announcing after Bell, so Bama would still be in wait and see mode then right? So....pisses Bell off and he signs with us right? I think Bell is signing with us anyway, but maybe that helps a little.

This guy has Rebel written all over him. For once though I will be rooting for the tide because if he picks the Tide then that should help our chances with bell as they will have no more room for DB's with the addition of Eddie Jackson

Hell no. Bell will be a very good player, but Connor is a better prospect. Since I want to be better than Bama I will never pull for a scenario where them getting Connor gives us Bell. Rather let Ole Miss have Connor and we'll beat Bama for bell making CBJ 2 and 0 head to head against saban.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why should UT fans want this kid to pick Bama? :crazy:

We should get players like Bell because we want them not because Bama gets another good player. The thinking of some fans is crazy. I just don't get it personally.

It has been an OM pipeline for years- just down the road a bit. I think Bama was the other choice, but State's hire of Deshea Townsend makes this interesting. Townsend is a long time NFL player who went to South Panola.

VN Store

Back