'13 IL WR Laquon Treadwell

Hey what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy ish on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Reactions: 1 person
wonder if all the 5 stars going to ole miss really could bring the NCAA to town

thats some hatin ass **** tho start doing great gotta be cheating lol

either way freeze is lookin like a great hire kinda funny auburn took the guy that replaced him at ark st

Freeze's early success on & off the field has me feeling optimistic Butch & Co can do the same. If these recruits are buying what's being sold at OM there's no reason they wouldn't buy into everything UT has to offer.

Freeze's early success on & off the field has me feeling optimistic Butch & Co can do the same. If these recruits are buying what's being sold at OM there's no reason they wouldn't buy into everything UT has to offer.

Uh...you’ve sort of mixed up who’s doing the buying here.

Reactions: 2 people
I told everybody when he was hired that freeze is a snake.. He will make a big splash, but one of these days it's all gonna come back to bite him.

Dude, he cheats.. He's buying players/parents.. He's slimy. Always has been. He recruited like this in highschool too

Dude, he cheats.. He's buying players/parents.. He's slimy. Always has been. He recruited like this in highschool too

I'm not very familiar with his off the field tactics but he did a pretty dang good job with that team on the field this year. They looked like a well coached team imo plus most thought they'd be lucky to win 3-4 games.

I told everybody when he was hired that freeze is a snake.. He will make a big splash, but one of these days it's all gonna come back to bite him.

Or he is just a recruiter in this cutthroat league, and he happens to be good at it.

Again show me where the NCAA has said/done something....

He must of passed on you, to make you say the same thing over and over again.

I'm not very familiar with his off the field tactics but he did a pretty dang good job with that team on the field this year. They looked like a well coached team imo plus most thought they'd be lucky to win 3-4 games.

He can coach, dude is mad for some reason.

wonder if all the 5 stars going to ole miss really could bring the NCAA to town

thats some hatin ass **** tho start doing great gotta be cheating lol

either way freeze is lookin like a great hire kinda funny auburn took the guy that replaced him at ark st

Something smells,you can not tell me that Freeze while did good job first year should be able to land this many Five Star players at a place with limited success. Even before his recruiting I had heard he was dirty.

They went 7-6 and lost to every team that was halfway decent. Signature win was against the spiraling-into-flames Mississippi State team.

Something smells,you can not tell me that Freeze while did good job first year should be able to land this many Five Star players at a place with limited success. Even before his recruiting I had heard he was dirty.

He very well could be, but of all the four stars Treadwell is the only one that is difficult to explain. Even with Treadwell though, after watching Freeze's offense I would certainly want to play in it if I was a wr. When you llok at the others that they are likely to land they are all easily explainable.

Antonio Conner: No matter who the coach at Ole Miss was Conner was likely to end up there like most other South Panola kids.

Elijah Daniel: Ole Miss was certainly not his first option, but he wants to play in the SEC, and at this point it looks like Ole Miss is the only school he will be able to academically qualify for.

Robert Nkemdiche: His brother played there this year, and his mom wants the 2 to play together.

Also, for the most part all of the other recruits are either instate kids or Memphis kids.

I remember Ed O recruiting pretty well to OM but his problem was he couldn't coach em up. He was a horrible gameday coach too. Him & Dooley were equally bad imo. I remember Ed O having some of those "wtf is he thinking!?" situations lol.

How so? He won at coaching girl's basketball. I think it is a bit sour grapes. He knows how to coach, and he knows how to relate to people. Maybe you are right but I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

I believe he only has one as of tonight. He may get Nkemdiche because his brother plays there, and he may get Conner because South Panola is an Ole Miss pipeline. He is recruiting well but those are also helpful circumstances.

VN Store

Back