'13 IL WR Laquon Treadwell

One 6-6 season and these punks are landing 5*'s like its nothing! What gives in Oxford? Is Hugh Freeze THAT exciting of a coach? I know Kmdieche's Brother was there and his Mom wanted him to go there, but Treadwell?? Thats a player that usuallyu goes to USC, Texas, Oklahoma, FL, LSU and Bammer. OLE FREAKIN DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE?!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

You're really bringing the hammer down on these small SEC towns, aren't you? On another note, I know many of these kids come from backgrounds where they've never had much, especially money. But, my god, this cash, money, "ho's" gig is really getting old. I blame hip hop and the international drug trade!

it kills me how people show a few $100 bills and they expect people to think they are loaded! Those are usually the ones that are broke! Is that little bit of $ in the pic suppose to be alot? Kids are so stupid and have no clue

That's a lot of money to a highschool kid that hasn't been given much before.

What picture? What is it with this whole $$$ and Ole Miss garbage? Please, someone tell me exactly why they are landing these studs?

r600x600.jpg

#seemsaboutright

Catbone, que pasa man? I never thought Id get so much attention over my signature tagline lol You either love it or hate it!

I have never understood how any decent black athlete would want to play for a school whose mascot is a symbol of southern rebellion = preservation of the establishment of slavery. Always thought Ole Miss had to be a special kind of stupid to hang on to that symbol.

Reactions: 1 person
When asked about the suspicious recruiting that has been talked about with the new coaching staff coach Hugh Freeze directed all questions to his newly appointed:

Director of student relations Mr. Nkemdiche.

Also newly hired school memebers include:

Mrs. Braswell-Travel

Mr. Dodson-Scheduling

Mr. Hooks-Swimming Pool Management

Mr. & Mrs Conner-Co Chairmen hosting Grove Parties.

Ms. Buchanan-Photography

Mr. Treadwell-Twitter Account Maintenance

Ms. Daniel-Team Chauffeur

Mr. Moore-Campus Bookstore Inventory(Bagman)

Mrs. Adebayejo-Security

"No Church Renovations Around Here"!!

Reactions: 4 people
I have never understood how any decent black athlete would want to play for a school whose mascot is a symbol of southern rebellion = preservation of the establishment of slavery. Always thought Ole Miss had to be a special kind of stupid to hang on to that symbol.

It's a black bear now.

The NCAA has their hands full with the Miami mess. Ole Miss just might get to skate for a few years. By then, they will have tons of 5 stars

VN Store

Back