'13 IL WR Laquon Treadwell

treadwell just seems more likely to contribute next yr imo

north might need a little more time

based on what?

unless you are just making that statement because he injured his shoulder

based on what?

unless you are just making that statement because he injured his shoulder

idk man ask 1 of the guys on the recruiting sites they all have treadwell #1 WR thats why id take him lol and yes ill take the guy that didnt get injured and was catching passes his senior yr over the guy that played QB if they have very similar measurables

idk man ask 1 of the guys on the recruiting sites they all have treadwell #1 WR thats why id take him lol and yes ill take the guy that didnt get injured and was catching passes his senior yr over the guy that played QB if they have very similar measurables

You'll take a playmaker at WR. :)

after this yr im starting to care less about WR recruiting i would much rather have a TJ yeldon type back and a bama type oline

Man stop the madness. Florida not slinging it around on offense is crazy. That's why everybody used to watch Florida Vs. UT because our offenses were the best in the SEC and we both threw the ball. Plus our defenses would hit you in the mouth too. Both sides are only doing one thing right. :)

Ya North will play early too, but I agree LT is more ready, if for no other reason than he's been playing the whole season. I like North better long term though, seems a little more polished and physical.

Who would you put above him?

Honestly James Quick is the best college ready WR in this class. He doesn't have great size at 6'1" 180lbs, but the kid is nasty. Earnest Robinson is an exact replica of LT size wise and is just as impressive. LT is good but just not 5-star worthy IMO

Man it pains me to agree with a Gator but I do about the playing QB part. Last "stud" at WR we took who was the QB washed out and never saw the field....Milton ring a bell?

Honestly James Quick is the best college ready WR in this class. He doesn't have great size at 6'1" 180lbs, but the kid is nasty. Earnest Robinson is an exact replica of LT size wise and is just as impressive. LT is good but just not 5-star worthy IMO

Agreed. Iike Quick the most for having the best freshman year.

North and Quick should be the only two 5 star guys in this class at WR. Treadwell is a top 50 kid though and not a Robinson clone. Massington was going to be another big-time WR before injury. Stacey Coley would be a 5 star if his head was on straight in the classroom. Camion Patrick is another guy that's at the top of the WR class just based on ability but classroom is an issue. But this class is somewhat weak as a whole at the position. I think the lower rated guys are steals though in this class and will surprise if they are in the right system.

Rivals guys think it's Ole Miss for Treadwell. I am amazed at the recruiting job going on down there. It may be their highest ranked class ever.

Treadwell should be more polished and ready to play at the WR spot. He's been playing that position longer than North.

Hate that he landed in the SEC. But IF Ole Miss got Nkemdiche, Lawson, Barber and this guy, I'm calling Shenanigans.

VN Store

Back