'13 IL WR Laquon Treadwell

Does anyone else think it odd that MR made second team All-SEC over LP and JW even though they started and he didn't? MR started one of last nine games. Yes I know he is a cover corner and LP and JW are better against the run. Still seems odd to me that a CB who doesn't start gets selected for SEC.

MR had 15 pass break-ups and 3 int mostly against teams best WR the boy is a gamer. Scary thought that all 3 could be gone next. SN most draft guys think Watkins is the better of the 3 NFL- wise.

MR had 15 pass break-ups and 3 int mostly against teams best WR the boy is a gamer. Scary thought that all 3 could be gone next. SN most draft guys think Watkins is the better of the 3 NFL- wise.

Yeah I can see that with Watkins because the other two are too physical for weak NFL.

From Rivals -

Speaking of the Sooners, it's good news they got the nation's No. 1 wide receiver Laquon Treadwell to visit, but it's bad news that his mom didn't come with him. His mom is a huge part of this process and a big reason why Ole Miss has the edge. I'm a bit surprised however that the Crete (Ill.) Crete Monee wideout dropped Michigan altogether. I know the Wolverines were fading, but I really thought the Wolverines would still be a player until the end. Now it seems Ole Miss will be hard to beat with Oklahoma State left in his final three. If mom doesn't make that trip, the nation's No. 1 receiver could join the nation's No. 1 overall player in Oxford.

Who is going to be throwing the ball in Oxford? Do they have a legit qb?

They also have 2 kids committed that are very talented... Davante Kincade and Ryan Buchanan... Ole Miss will be just fine. They have Dodson, who could help out next year also. The pieces are there and there are other ones coming together.

Moncrief will be back next year. If I'm LT, I would really consider signing with Ole Miss. They are on their way up. They almost beat LSU... say what you want but it was close.

Is this guy better than North? North looked better to me, but I don't know the difference in competition.

They also have 2 kids committed that are very talented... Davante Kincade and Ryan Buchanan... Ole Miss will be just fine. They have Dodson, who could help out next year also. The pieces are there and there are other ones coming together.

Moncrief will be back next year. If I'm LT, I would really consider signing with Ole Miss. They are on their way up. They almost beat LSU... say what you want but it was close.

Let's see what they do in year two. Teams will be watching for Ole Miss. I wouldn't trust the QBs over there yet if I were LT.

Sounds like year 1 of Dooley to me.

All I'm saying is, Ole Miss was projected to win 2-3 games this year. They won 6 and are in a bowl game. Freeze has done as much in 1 year as Dooley did in 3.

If they do indeed land RN, A Conner (big physical safety... him and Elston would be a nice tandem), and LT... who knows. Its a start.

All I know is that Ward and RN on the line would be a nice duo.

All I'm saying is, Ole Miss was projected to win 2-3 games this year. They won 6 and are in a bowl game. Freeze has done as much in 1 year as Dooley did in 3.

If they do indeed land RN, A Conner (big physical safety... him and Elston would be a nice tandem), and LT... who knows. Its a start.

Don't forget CJ Johnson, who has excelled with the move to pass-rushing DE.

Dooley did more in year one than in year three. His next recruiting class was similar to theirs as well. Let's just watch it play out and hope they remain irrelevant in football and relevant in chicks that are smoking!

Agreed...

And Ole Miss would have beaten us by 10+ this season imo

Freeze has suprised me. Killing it

makinrain.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back