' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

I think UK might be the darkhorse in this one. EDIT- Im thinking about Jason Hatcher sorry

Last edited:
Keep in mind that Alexander committed here because of the school, with that he decommitted because of Derek Doofus.

I thought he decommitted because Terry Joseph left, former DB coach. I think that was his name, I can't remember with all the coaches who came thru here under Dooley. But I was pretty sure dude going to Nebraska caused Alexander to back off, could be wrong.

I thought he decommitted because Terry Joseph left, former DB coach. I think that was his name, I can't remember with all the coaches who came thru here under Dooley. But I was pretty sure dude going to Nebraska caused Alexander to back off, could be wrong.

Your exactly right. Though I think part of it was also the fact that his coach was very vocal about not wanting him to committ so early in the first place.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The baseball player?

TJ played baseball instead of football. Lots of posters said he was a terrible coach, and that was why. It was absurd - as shown by how terrible our secondary was again even they had two coaches.

I forgot he was a baseball player. On the flip side, didn't he coach under Wilcox?

VN Store

Back