' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

Didn't the DB coach at miss st just leave?

Longtime cornerbacks coach left to be reunited with practically half of Croom's staff at Auburn. He wasn't the Alexanders' lead recruiter though. That is Tim Brewster.

Hired Deshea Townsend two weeks ago as the new CB coach. I imagine this plays fairly well with DB recruits! :):rock:

Copy%20of%20NFL%20015.preview.jpg

Wait hahaha.... Did you see our defense and secondary this season? Have you looked at the cornerbacks on the roster? Ok just checking because it would be a Dooley move to turn away 5-star lockdown corners. We need/want Mack Alexander.

Yeah I saw the mess we call our defensive secondary. We do need a good corner. We don't need this idiot however. Move on, nothing here but trouble and drama.

Any idea if he will be in Knoxville this weekend? I know he's rumored to be at 3 different places this weekend.

@Niebuhr247 RT @CNee247: As of right now, Mackensie Alexander is expected to officially visit #Rutgers this weekend

MacKensie Alexander

I could see this happening, they would most likely take his brother as well.

Last edited:
Maybe Mack is just playing everyone and will sign with who he initially committed to. :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This guy seems like a hot dog. He has an attitude that seems very selfish. Reminds me of Stefon Diggs last year. He has so much talent, but you wonder if he would even stay on the team for 3/4 years because of his attitude. I might be wrong though. Part of me wants him to announce Auburn, but part of me just doesn't want a potential cancer to join the team.

This guy seems like a hot dog. He has an attitude that seems very selfish. Reminds me of Stefon Diggs last year. He has so much talent, but you wonder if he would even stay on the team for 3/4 years because of his attitude. I might be wrong though. Part of me wants him to announce Auburn, but part of me just doesn't want a potential cancer to join the team.

Auburn already has cancer. We refer to the insidious little disease as "alabamintitis".

VN Store

Back