' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

iginally Posted by volfrk86
This guy wants to be a vol let's lock him down. I would even tale his brother to get Mackensie.
We are not likely going to fill all 27 slots with the guys that we actually want and need. If we do great, but if not, if it would entice this kid to come to UT, bring his brother onboard too.

This is one that everyone had a feeling in the back of their mind. He has always liked the idea of Tennessee. He mentioned Tennessee in some of his interviews at the Army AA game, and he has been very quiet so you knew that had to mean something.

Personally I think it's a lost cause unless Mackenro is also part of the deal. The only way to get Mackenzie by himself is if Mackenro goes JUCO.

So we could recruit Mackenro until 2014 at the earliest out of JUCO? I'd revisit this...I know everyone has reservations about this kid but if we miss on Bell then we have to upgrade the secondary. I like that we pulled Foreman from Vandy but we can't stop there--with a lot of pass oriented teams next year we'll need extra DB's in the worst way. Get em Butch!

My high school football coach who lives in immokalee said he saw jancek and thigpen eating dinner with both Alexanders at a Mexican restaurant. He told me that Florida st was talking to him after aswell as ole miss I think. Weather is a big issue as he turned down Rutgers because its too cold up there. Ill provide more info later I'm in school right now

Reactions: 1 person
Well I wish I could say I was confident we'd land Bell--if Butch pulls that off along with some of the other names he'll get huger props then Kate Upton in a burlap thong....

VN Store

Back