' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

Looks like they're both visiting Miss St this weekend and 1/25 weekend Mackenzie will be at UT and Mackenro will be at Ole miss. per scout.

Any thought that this push for Mackenzie means anything in regards to Sutton looking around? I hope not...

Sutton, Mack Alexander, Foreman, R Jones @ CB
Bell, JRM, L Johnson @ Safety

Thats a boss secondary class right there

If Mackenzie shows up to campus anything is possible.
I see what you're saying, but I think they are going to the same school. So if Mackenro came I think our chances would go up further. Hopefully we do have a good impact on Mackenzie though, because I don't think Mackenro is a take at this point.

Any thought that this push for Mackenzie means anything in regards to Sutton looking around? I hope not...

Sutton, Mack Alexander, Foreman, R Jones @ CB
Bell, JRM, L Johnson @ Safety

Thats a boss secondary class right there
Nice foundation for the legendary secondary class of 2014.

I see what you're saying, but I think they are going to the same school. So if Mackenro came I think our chances would go up further. Hopefully we do have a good impact on Mackenzie though, because I don't think Mackenro is a take at this point.

Wasn't that 2 recruiting coordinators ago?

IF UT can get his brother to OV it would be huge.atp Clemson and Aubbie are the rumored "leaders" from those close to him. Guess SUNJ wasn't really his leader. lol

VN Store

Back