' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

It really hurt when he decommitted. Would be a HUGE last minute pickup. I wouldnt say hes a Vonn Bell, but hes definitely a top 10 CB.

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

If you have to offer his twin brother to get him, so be it. Hell, he probably has a chip on his shoulder for his ranking and wants to show he can ball with his twin.

For those of you who don't know, Jancek and Thigpen visited him the other night and had dinner...thats why he's now OVing out of nowhere

Reactions: 2 people
Rivals says his brother Mackenro holds a TN offer..

IMO he needs to be take especially if he has academic issues. I don't see us getting to 27 and signing him wouldn't necessarily lead to him taking a scholarship. We need the elite brother and this is the time and place to roll the dice on a package deal that might not even turn out to be one.

Mackenro would play Safety for us and its not like hes a 1 star.. He's got 3 which is what most of our commits have.

It'd be pretty wild if he came full circle and picked UT.

Honestly, I'm not surprised because He's committed to us before and were one of his best offer that includes his 3* brother Mackenro.

I heard from my High school coach today who used to coach at Immokalee HS that UT has a really good shot at both of them, also their mom loves UT and she plays a major factor in the decision.

Reactions: 1 person
You can't help but wonder if one of Bell or Alexander commits, how much that might influence the other...

It would help tremendously. It only makes DBs look better when guys are getting locked down on the opposite side. It would make one another's job easier. Like how having 2 or 3 elite WRs.

Also where is our DB expert Breakerboy? Sign the signals, he'll be happy about this.

Mackenro would play Safety for us and its not like hes a 1 star.. He's got 3 which is what most of our commits have.
Star gazing???

But he's really not that good from what I've seen of him. If his brother wasn't a top 10 recruit, I doubt Mackenro would have an offer from any BCS-conference team.

Star gazing???

But he's really not that good from what I've seen of him. If his brother wasn't a top 10 recruit, I doubt Mackenro would have an offer from any BCS-conference team.

Maybe a little...but thats what coaching is for, to make them better. He would still get offers just not from Big time schools like UF etc, he could go to UK by himself

Alright Jalen Ramsey, I raise you a Mackenzie Alexander. JR doesn't want to be loyal to the tristar state, we will find elite CBs elsewhere.

Mack's just as good as Jalen. Has Mack ever had a final cut? He seems more closed up about his recruitment than Lawson. I've hardly seen any quotes from him or people around him. Wasn't FSU supposed to be the leader or sumthin?

VN Store

Back