'12 SC WR Quinshad Davis

MZ Terry,

Do you think these folks know what they are talking about when they say someone has the wright instead of the right.................it really scares me sometimes who is really in the world. Don't sweat it. It ain't worth the blood pressure going up. Unless it comes from Skeeter, it could be just crazy stuff from anyone including me.

:hi:

U r right sweetness... just irritates me to no end. This is their time... their moment can claim to fame. Let'em have and enjoy it their way.

Reactions: 1 person
How are we looking with Quinshad? If it's already been posted sorry I musta missed it...

6a00d8341c694153ef01156e3b2650970c-500wi

Reactions: 3 people
Tim, I understood what you were saying ..... I was jsut responding to the entire situation. That wasn't directed at you personally.

Sorry if it came across that way. I'm just letting the folks who apparently don't me that I don't hold back, and i really don't care who it is. :good!::thumbsup::peace2:

I figured as much. Its easy to get twisted around here.

I would love to just get on a thread and read about the player. I have had to swim around 7 or 8 pages of BS. I'm sorry but this forum is for information. I like it when someone has info nobody else has got.

I would love to just get on a thread and read about the player. I have had to swim around 7 or 8 pages of BS. I'm sorry but this forum is for information. I like it when someone has info nobody else has got.

What do you want to know?

Everyone here thinks that Davis is damn near a lock to UT.

I am just shy of 100% sure that the one person doing alot of this bantering (MZTERRY) is also the one person with the best grasp on what Q Davis' decision will be on Wednesday.

Don't mess with her. She's the guardian angel of this class... the best recruit parent I have EVER witnessed in all my time watching this crazy process.

I am just shy of 100% sure that the one person doing alot of this bantering (MZTERRY) is also the one person with the best grasp on what Q Davis' decision will be on Wednesday.

Don't mess with her. She's the guardian angel of this class... the best recruit parent I have EVER witnessed in all my time watching this crazy process.

This x2.

Wow, these threads would all be very short (tiny even) if we could only post actual information & no opinions. :loco:

O i see now, you have a crush..............that is so cute.

VN Store

Back