'12 SC WR Quinshad Davis

Don't have any problem with protecting child's privacy..I certainly support that. I have a problem with telling another poster to go to h**l and such.

Then you should get off this board and probably disconnect your internet if you are that easily offended.

Reactions: 3 people
You honestly think I care about who another poster has on his ignore list? Come on man

Thats the whole thing, I dont either. I responded to the poster being offended by someone telling someone else to go to hell. MZTERRY can handle herself as far as the rest, I just thought its pretty silly for someone to be offended by something so petty.

Reactions: 1 person
Tongue in cheek is synonymous with sarcasm.

Tim, I understood what you were saying ..... I was jsut responding to the entire situation. That wasn't directed at you personally.

Sorry if it came across that way. I'm just letting the folks who apparently don't me that I don't hold back, and i really don't care who it is. :good!::thumbsup::peace2:

Thats the whole thing, I dont either. I responded to the poster being offended by someone telling someone else to go to hell. MZTERRY can handle herself as far as the rest, I just thought its pretty silly for someone to be offended by something so petty.

I get told that or something similar on a daily basis so a VNer telling me that doesn't even make me giggle.

Dude chill. He just said he was putting her on the ignore list. Which is what you are suppose to do if you don't like a particular poster.

exactly... there are more who do care about me than don't, and he didn't wake up in my house.. so i'll add fuel to the fire... with my sacrasm.
BOOM!!

Lol he added tongue in cheek at the end of the post to indicate he was kidding. Quick on the trigger today, mzterry? :)

Now y'all know I'm old, so U have to be a bit more passionate in your posts so I understand what you're saying. lol

All is well. I get it

People who tell you that they are putting you on ignore are just trying to hurt your feelings. Problem is, it doesn't bother anyone and typically that is the response they wanted in the first place. Everybody should lighten the f up. I prefer it when we can just be honest with each other rather than shoot rays of sunshine at one another. I don't have anyone on ignore. I want to see all the stupid sheee-ite you have to say. It's laughable.

VN Store

Back