'12 SC WR Quinshad Davis

Apparently there have been an increase in the rumors of QD going to UNC in the last 12 hours. Folks on VQ said that Fedora is really coming after him. I still think Vols, but we'll see. That's part of the fun for tomorrow. If you knew everything was certain, would you still follow it...?

Probably.. It's a sickness

Apparently there have been an increase in the rumors of QD going to UNC in the last 12 hours. Folks on VQ said that Fedora is really coming after him. I still think Vols, but we'll see. That's part of the fun for tomorrow. If you knew everything was certain, would you still follow it...?

Out of the 4 targets on the board, this would be the only surprise to me. Ive never heard a coach mention UNC as a option, doesnt mean much other than they thought as WF as the comp. The coaches havent been searching for people to jump in late on, they're concentrating on the remaining 4 and kids in the 13 class. I do believe the coaches are counting on Davis being part of this years class, hopefully they're right.

Reactions: 2 people
Out of the 4 targets on the board, this would be the only surprise to me. Ive never heard a coach mention UNC as a option, doesnt mean much other than they thought as WF as the comp. The coaches havent been searching for people to jump in late on, they're concentrating on the remaining 4 and kids in the 13 class. I do believe the coaches are counting on Davis being part of this years class, hopefully they're right.

Everything came out really late about UNC and QD. They're still rumors as far as I can tell. I read that Fedora is putting the hard sell on him. Whatever the hell that means. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

How can this be done in any direction during the Quiet Period....Just Asking....

If our coaches did not know about UNC before the quiet period......then this is just rumor board malarky.....He did visit UNC 20 January 12.

If our coaches did not know about UNC before the quiet period......then this is just rumor board malarky.....He did visit UNC 20 January 12.

Stranger things have happened. Its possible our coaches know about UNC, ive never heard them mention them, but i dont hear nearly as much as i once did. Today for example, crickets.

I think it is cricketts, fans get the emotions up and these kids make visits and they are hyped too about the Visit....so everything is reved up.....and I am sure the Fedora did make a pitch for him but why wouldn't he....but that is probably last week....Nobody wants to left at the alter or stood up....It happens.....but all I have read he is the one I least worry about....I maybe dead wrong have before.....

Sounds like the odds of us getting any of the 4 are very slim.

VN Store

Back