'12 KY QB Zeke Pike

Not sure if his hometown is close to Lexington or not but it does seem that we have just seen a scenario like this. Kentucky kid interested in leaving the state=big time pressure from the locals, especially if we are in the conversation. Thoughts?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not sure if his hometown is close to Lexington or not but it does seem that we have just seen a scenario like this. Kentucky kid interested in leaving the state=big time pressure from the locals, especially if we are in the conversation. Thoughts?

He's in Northern Kentucky. Right across the river from Cincinnati. He wont have much pressure to go to UK up here. The only kids in Northern Kentucky that tend to have pressure to go to UK are from Fort Thomas Highlands and even most of them in recent years have spurned UK.

Bump.
New article up on GVX247. Anyone have the inside track?

Really not a lot of info about him and UT. Basically talks about how he can pick any school of his choice.
Per gvx247sports-

Another big reason for Pike’s hype is that he has been on a personal marketing crusade. He has visited more than 10 schools on his list for camps, junior days or any reason at all to meet with coaches on a face-to-face basis.

I think this guy will be one of the biggest busts of this year's class. If dude was as good as advertised he would be dominating the HS ranks. His HS stats are nothing impressive.

He could certainly be a bust. He has a long way to go but he also has good upside. I think he would become a great QB at auburn

He's in Northern Kentucky. Right across the river from Cincinnati. He wont have much pressure to go to UK up here. The only kids in Northern Kentucky that tend to have pressure to go to UK are from Fort Thomas Highlands and even most of them in recent years have spurned UK.

Thanks for the insight. It will be interesting to see which QB's we go after this year. Can't imagine we take more than one.

Thanks for the insight. It will be interesting to see which QB's we go after this year. Can't imagine we take more than one.

No problem.
I imagine they'll take only one and hopefully that is an elite level guy. I think it is a must that they get a big-time QB in this class.

Auburn is quickly becoming one of my most hated teams college football.

They are EASILY my most hated team in all of sports. I really don't know of anything on the face of this earth that I hate more to be honest. I have hated them way before they bought their national championship too.

Was offered by FSU, Miami, and Michigan. Has unofficially visited Bama, Clemson, Iowa, UK, and UT according to his high school coach. He now has 20+ offers.

Was it a Blue Jay?

Good news, glad to hear, I could live with us getting this cat.

The kid is a problem child fwiw. Big time ego and has said he wants to start from day 1 wherever he goes.

VN Store

Back