'12 KY QB Zeke Pike

In the CDD process we trust. He spoke about the staff doing its own due diligence that everyone overlooks. They specifically look into the athlete's background.

In the CDD process we trust. He spoke about the staff doing its own due diligence that everyone overlooks. They specifically look into the athlete's background.

Dooley is just like every other coach. If he thinks the player can help them win he will take them regardless. Deion Bonner agrees with me

Dooley is just like every other coach. If he thinks the player can help them win he will take them regardless. Deion Bonner agrees with me

Fundamentally, yes. But, CDD is much more detailed. I will give him that. CDD and his staff has shown they are pretty good at evaluating high risk players. Do I really need to list all the examples from the past two years? There has been a few.

Except she supposedly has all kinds of STD's and stuff like that she's been giving all her partners according to some magazine her attorney has been trying to sue. LOL

is that the same cheerleader that got in trouble for sleeping some of the Bengals football players?

This. I dont get this argument, especially in this circumstance. Some must have forgotten Tennessee offered Pike and recruited him very hard up until his committed to Auburn. They were actually in his final 3 schools.

yeah louisville got a wr transfer from clemson...pike from auburn...milton from us here at ut...jordan whitig a lb from ohio state and gerald christian, a very solid te from florida who will all be eligible to play next season...I do not care who you are, that is bringing in a huge load from top schools!!!

yeah louisville got a wr transfer from clemson...pike from auburn...milton from us here at ut...jordan whitig a lb from ohio state and gerald christian, a very solid te from florida who will all be eligible to play next season...I do not care who you are, that is bringing in a huge load from top schools!!!

Ah.. Never mind......

Lol

A huge load of excrement.

obviously you guys are hugely biased and forget the level of teams Louisville has to play...that Christian could play almost anywhere and did play at Florida...Pike is a standout who could have a good career if the off field issues go away (good enough for threads here)...Whittig didnt fit at Ohio State but he is a local product that could flourish at UL...then you got Milton and the Clemson WR...they arent that great, but they could end up making plays at that level, especially Milton with his size...why all the hate for a second rate school with a second rate schedule...that is a a good haul for them and Strong is getting players in the right positions to win...he may be your next coach here, so better study up boys

obviously you guys are hugely biased and forget the level of teams Louisville has to play...that Christian could play almost anywhere and did play at Florida...Pike is a standout who could have a good career if the off field issues go away (good enough for threads here)...Whittig didnt fit at Ohio State but he is a local product that could flourish at UL...then you got Milton and the Clemson WR...they arent that great, but they could end up making plays at that level, especially Milton with his size...why all the hate for a second rate school with a second rate schedule...that is a a good haul for them and Strong is getting players in the right positions to win...he may be your next coach here, so better study up boys

I'm sorry but I'm not taking a "huge load" from anybody, I don't care how talented they are lol.

VN Store

Back