'12 KY QB Zeke Pike

i've done an ocular assessment of this situation and garnered that you were not a security risk

"We'll get to an Auburn game no matter what," Pike said.

"I get stuff from Auburn like everyday," Pike said. "I get hand written letters from almost every coach there, probably once a week just telling me I'm their number one guy and I need to get down there for a game."

"When you get handwritten letters from schools, that makes you feel better about them," Pike said. "It just shows you that those coaches really care about you. When you get 20 or 30 letters a day, getting a handwritten letter makes you feel like they are more serious about you."

Pike left his visit in Auburn this summer saying he 'loved' Auburn, and was upfront with the Auburn coaches at the time, saying they would be atop his list until the very end.

"I had a real good feeling when I went there," Pike said. "You just have a feeling when you go certain places, and Auburn was one of them. Auburn is still up there for me, I still love Auburn."

"Hopefully I'll make a decision by August of next year," Pike said.
- Rivals Article

Sounds like Auburn is the leader at this point

24/7 sports has come out with their top prospects in the 2012 class. Pike is ranked 168th in the nation & the 13th best Pro-Style QB.

UK will be in it always. And they or auburn can have him. I'll take Kiel and be done.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

-*If he travels to any remaining games, Pike said the stops would be between Florida, Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Tennessee and Clemson

Scout
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"There hasn't been anywhere else that has compared. From the first time I left Auburn, they have been at the top of my list and after seeing it on game day, it locks them in the top of my list."

"Auburn is on another level, there's just something in my heart that I feel about them." Pike said. "Auburn is a place where I could see myself going to school for five years."
- Rivals Article.

Auburn is his leader, Pike said he could make a visit to UT for the UK game but nothing is set yet.

Auburn fans will have to endure years and years worth of money for players jokes. Not that I care the least bit, I think it's hilarious. Especially after we received similar treatment for the hostessgate ordeal

Pike has picked up a UGA offer.

"Coach Bobo said that I was their number one guy for the 2012 class," revealed Pike. "He said they have only offered one other guy in Gunner Kiel, who I have played against in 7-on-7. Coach Bobo happened to be at his school the day before in Indiana, so he got the offer first."

"I want to be trained and taught for the NFL; you do not see spread quarterbacks make it in the NFL," admitted Pike. "That has hurt some great quarterbacks recently in college. One of the top three quarterbacks of the last few years, Tim Tebow, he played in the spread offense and it has hurt him a little bit. Obviously that is going to be a factor in my decision."
- Rivals

Seen both extensively. I like Kiel quite a bit more than Pike. Pike just reminds me an awful lot of recent Cincinnati area QB's Andrew Hendrix and Rob Schoenhoft.

VN Store

Back