'12 JUCO DE Denico Autry (MSU signee)

Autry probably told every staff he was coming to their school, if thats the case he was just smart shopping for himself, GREAT football player, but less of a MAN than my 12 year old son

Autry is a monster at DE. Jacobs is a monster at DT. Sentimore is a tweener. I hope we get him but say he's a lot better than Autry because he's not.

Sentimore has proven that he is a legit SEC player. His film is one of the best I've seen in a while, and he was going to get a ton of PT for the best program in the country this year.

Sentimore has proven that he is a legit SEC player. His film is one of the best I've seen in a while, and he was going to get a ton of PT for the best program in the country this year.

I agree; and that's not because Autry has went elsewhere. I have been very impressed w/Sentimore's film. Him and Santos are a couple of my favorites.

Hahahahahaha.

*Ring, Ring*

Autry thinking to himself, "Damn, it's Coach Thompson... How am I going to explain all this, and he's on his way..."

Autry: Hello?

CLT: Hello Denico! How are you bud?

Autry: ... Pretty good coach, how about you?

CLT: Great! I'm on my way to see one of my favorite D - Line Prospects this year, we have a lot to talk about!

Autry: Uhh.. Yeah.. Good.. The front door's unlocked.

CLT: That's pretty creepy you knew Darrington's front door was unlocked...

lol

Reactions: 1 person
Well, this sucks. No doubt about it. Big surprise, and big disappointment. Massive lol @ everyone now saying Sentimore is the better player anyway though. What if we lose him and Jacobs also? Clearly we don't have things on the DL as under control as we thought. Nothing new there though. Recruiting is crazy. One week you get a playmaker like Howard, the next week you lose a big big need you thought you had in the bag.

I agree; and that's not because Autry has went elsewhere. I have been very impressed w/Sentimore's film. Him and Santos are a couple of my favorites.

Yep. Saying that a very talented (albeit unproven) JUCO player is better than a guy who would have started for Bama this year isn't sour grapes.

Well, this sucks. No doubt about it. Big surprise, and big disappointment. Massive lol @ everyone now saying Sentimore is the better player anyway though. What if we lose him and Jacobs also? Clearly we don't have things on the DL as under control as we thought. Nothing new there though. Recruiting is crazy. One week you get a playmaker like Howard, the next week you lose a big big need you thought you had in the bag.

Massive lol @ you guys who think a guy whose played JuCo and had success is better than a guy whose played against SEC talent. :whistling:

Whoever that guy is, he is probably sitting back in his chair laughing his ass off at what is going down right now. The staff is confident that he is trolling.

Reactions: 2 people
Massive lol @ you guys who think a guy whose played JuCo and had success is better than a guy whose played against SEC talent. :whistling:

I think they are both talented players and fill needs. One is not clearly better than the other, and if that is the case, that would be Autry by all accounts. Offer lists don't lie.

also lol @ thinking a guy who played mop up duty on a loaded Bama team got legitimate SEC minutes. Stop with that.

Here is a great idea, if you don't like what OCI posts then use the ignore feature & STFU cluttering the board.

It's amazing how when something like this goes down people you never see posts in the recruiting forum come out & blasts Coach Dooley & other posters.

Reactions: 6 people
OCI & SBV are 100% accurate on this, something happened w/ MSU. Autry was a Vol, Dooley & Thompson knew it. Coach Thompson is PISSED right now!

I would really start worrying about Jacobs now b/c if MSU is willing to do something fishy w/ Autry you better believe they're prepared to do the same w/ Jacobs.

Jacobs is going to MSU. They wanted to play together and still will do so.

They will play for a poor offensive team and get their butts kicked around most of their four years. Seriously, UT on the rise and MSU will always be done 8 out of 10 years. But we better get Sentimore and 380 mac!

Here is a great idea, if you don't like what OCI posts then use the ignore feature & STFU cluttering the board.

It's amazing how when something like this goes down people you never see posts in the recruiting forum come out & blasts Coach Dooley & other posters.

This is hilarious coming from you. You wanted Dooley fired THIS YEAR!

Reactions: 3 people
I think they are both talented players and fill needs. One is not clearly better than the other, and if that is the case, that would be Autry by all accounts. Offer lists don't lie.

also lol @ thinking a guy who played mop up duty on a loaded Bama team got legitimate SEC minutes. Stop with that.

Ask any Bama fan if he was going to play mop up duty this season.

I refuse to let where a kid goes to play football influence my mood for the day. Sure, I wish he was coming here, but as UT fans, we should almost be used to this type of thing by now.

VN Store

Back