'12 JUCO DE Denico Autry (MSU signee)

No, it actually happens a lot.

You are just closer to the UT misses than at the other programs.

Recruiting is not for the faint of heart.

Exactly.

....this single post needs to be required reading for this forum.

...nothing is final till they enroll.

If MSU didn't have an accusation a year ago regarding a JUCO getting offered money then you have a point. But to say its ridiculous to say he got paid is just as ridiculous because you don't know that's not the case. If you knew FOR A FACT he did not get something for it then you can criticize others for saying it. Until then none of us know and I dont care enough to let it effect me at home.

You are accusing another program of cheating over one recruit two hours after he commits to them.

I think it's naive to just assume they paid Autry.l

Well maybe MSU learned from the $cam Newton deal and Auburn. Pay to play and don't get no trouble from the NCAA.

You are accusing another program of cheating over one recruit two hours after he commits to them.

You don't know the JUCOs in Mississippi too well then. More than likely he just liked MSU better, but those MS Jucos are beyond shady.

IF Autry committed to the staff, and never let them know about this, then I hope he is a bust, and never see's the field. Sorry, but if you're not for us, then you're against us.

I didn't accuse them of anything. I'm just noticing mild hypocrisy when someone who doesn't know why is bashing someone else who doesnt know why but is trying to make sense of it.

IF Autry committed to the staff, and never let them know about this, then I hope he is a bust, and never see's the field. Sorry, but if you're not for us, then you're against us.

That is pretty much what happened.

But don't wish bad on the guy just because he handled a situation poorly.

You don't know the JUCOs in Mississippi too well then. More than likely he just liked MSU better, but those MS Jucos are beyond shady.

All I know is they aren't the cleanest of the bunch (allegedly).

Still ridiculous to say "MONEY!!!" at this point.

There will still be a season next year!
We are still going to be awesome!

MS State will always be irrelevant. It is ok! You win some your lose some.
I think as vol fans we have been very fortunate as of late in the recruiting arena.

The hurt will hopefully go away when otis jacobs and sentimore commit hopefully.

All I know is they aren't the cleanest of the bunch (allegedly).

Still ridiculous to say "MONEY!!!" at this point.
It's unlikely no doubt. But not ridiculous. 10 years ago I would say its ridiculous. Now... Never know. Cam Newton is nodding his head.

OCI & SBV are 100% accurate on this, something happened w/ MSU. Autry was a Vol, Dooley & Thompson knew it. Coach Thompson is PISSED right now!

I would really start worrying about Jacobs now b/c if MSU is willing to do something fishy w/ Autry you better believe they're prepared to do the same w/ Jacobs.

Reactions: 1 person
It's unlikely no doubt. But not ridiculous. 10 years ago I would say its ridiculous. Now... Never know. Cam Newton is nodding his head.

Yes and the NCAA will do nothing about it. Just like sweeping the Newton scandal under the rug. Just like OSU and Urby will get a slap on the wrist, just like Miami won't get what they deserve. People will continue to cheat as long as nothing is done about it.

VN Store

Back