'12 GA ATH Justin King (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at the moment, taking a break due to my own football, and a few things happened w/ the website. But I'll start back soon.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hanging out at Dunwoody high school tonight and I bumped into Justin King -LB class of 2016. I asked him about Saturday and he said Tyler Bray was going to lead UT to a 24-3 win over the gators.

Just said he was soo eager to see Bray and he confirmed that his official visit will be USC game.
Edit

Hanging out at Dunwoody high school tonight and I bumped into Justin King -LB class of 2016. I asked him about Saturday and he said Tyler Bray was going to lead UT to a 24-3 win over the gators.

Just said he was soo eager to see Bray and he confirmed that his official visit will be USC game.
Edit

Uh oh... so you are predicting another Eddrick Loften type guy... :ermm:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
sorry, he's a high school senior now. I don't know what your comment meant.. he's GOING to be in knoxville next fall and he's GOING to be enrolled and in class. he IS a good student. so he'll be there.

sorry, he's a high school senior now. I don't know what your comment meant.. he's GOING to be in knoxville next fall and he's GOING to be enrolled and in class. he IS a good student. so he'll be there.

You said class of 2016... He is in the current class. I was making a joke about how it will take him years to get in. Just like it has taken years for Loften.

I was just informed that a UT Defensive coach will be in attendance in Atlanta tonight at the Dunwoody versus Lithonia. (specifically 2nd quarter and half time) - i guess he has some others in the area to see as well (Perhaps Croom up in Gwinnett).

North Dekalb Stadium at Chamblee High School for you Vol Fans in the Atlanta Area.

Go Vols!

I was just informed that a UT Defensive coach will be in attendance in Atlanta tonight at the Dunwoody versus Lithonia. (specifically 2nd quarter and half time) - i guess he has some others in the area to see as well (Perhaps Croom up in Gwinnett).

North Dekalb Stadium at Chamblee High School for you Vol Fans in the Atlanta Area.

Go Vols!

Coach Sirmon is the coach that will be there, he will also go see Henderson tonight

Thanks for confirming and giving me the name. I heard it from the high school coaches, they didn't have all the details.

Some pictures of Justin in high school for those of you who have not seen him yet.

he ended up playing QB as he is clearly the best player on the team.

318823_258748770831838_143939335646116_769593_907656003_n.jpg

307086_258749140831801_143939335646116_769599_1822890007_n.jpg

309147_258751614164887_143939335646116_769635_1447651438_n.jpg

What position is King projected to play at once he arrives?

My understanding is that Coach Wilcox and Coach Sirmon (who has recruited him), TOLD HIM that they expect him to play OLB at UT. He plays OLB in high school and is a monster in that position. The problem is that his HS team is so bad that he has to play both ways, run the offense and be a captain all at the same time. He has not had the time to focus on OLB this year. I'm sure that you guys will be happy with him.

Attachments

• 978847.jpg
    978847.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 978846.jpg
    978846.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 978845.jpg
    978845.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 974466.jpg
    974466.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 13
My understanding is that Coach Wilcox and Coach Sirmon (who has recruited him), TOLD HIM that they expect him to play OLB at UT. He plays OLB in high school and is a monster in that position. The problem is that his HS team is so bad that he has to play both ways, run the offense and be a captain all at the same time. He has not had the time to focus on OLB this year. I'm sure that you guys will be happy with him.

Definitely one of the commits I am the most excited about. Not a knock on any others, just think he will be a freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back