'12 GA ATH Justin King (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can't say I'm wrong

Use those googly eyes to watch his film. I mean the guys puts up great numbers while starting both sides of the ball. He's quick getting to the ball and wraps up. He's not the best QB and that why he's not getting offers pouring in. IMO if he only lined up at LB we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Use those googly eyes to watch his film. I mean the guys puts up great numbers while starting both sides of the ball. He's quick getting to the ball and wraps up. He's not the best QB and that why he's not getting offers pouring in. IMO if he only lined up at LB we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

OK. I just don't know what the hubbub all about. Glad he wants to come to UT, I'm sure he'll be a fine player. But I'll refrain from dancing in the street.

Could be a nice week for Vols. Bowles, King could get the ball rolling. Two good pickups... King doesn't get the pub he deserves.
- @JNewbergESPN

SIAP, but that has to make some people feel better.

OK. I just don't know what the hubbub all about. Glad he wants to come to UT, I'm sure he'll be a fine player. But I'll refrain from dancing in the street.

I think it's been said that he'll get to focus solely on LB this year (he hasn't gotten to play much LB), so we'll see if he blows up this fall.

SIAP, but that has to make some people feel better.

That's a pretty strong statement from Newberg considering King is a high 3* (79) on their scale...

If Newberg thinks King's not getting enough pub maybe he should give him that extra 0.5 that would make him a 4* :)

"KeithRIVALS Mr. Keith Niebuhr
Have a feeling the #Vols aren't done in the Peach State"

No sh*t Kieth. Considering like 60% of last class came from GA. Way to go out on that limb.

This is a very solid pickup, he is closer to 6'4 than the listed 6'3. He could add atleast 5 more LBS by the time he gets on campus & could be 225-230 by next August.

If he played strictly LB for his HS his offer list would be better. Kid has very good potential. I would rather add guys w/ this size than add someone who is 5'10-5'11 & 200LBS like Fulmer was doing. Dooley is doing a GREAT at upgrading the size all across the field.

This is a very solid pickup, he is closer to 6'4 than the listed 6'3. He could add atleast 5 more LBS by the time he gets on campus & could be 225-230 by next August.

If he played strictly LB for his HS his offer list would be better. Kid has very good potential. I would rather add guys w/ this size than add someone who is 5'10-5'11 & 200LBS like Fulmer was doing. Dooley is doing a GREAT at upgrading the size all across the field.

People keep referring to King's offer list...but you know whose offer list it is very comparable to...Justin Coleman...

It's funny cause I think the 2 are similar in alot of ways....versatile, explosive athletes that play all over the field for the HS team....I wouldn't be shocked if King's senior film comes out it blows people away like Coleman's did

Is he going to enroll early? I'm willing to bet he can add 20lbs before the first 2012 game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Welcome Mr. King to Bid Orange Country. Glad to have you aboard!!!

:pepper::dance2::3cheers::groupwave::baloon::fireworks::welcomec:

Bigger, heavier, nastier LBs = better run D
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back