'11 MI WR DeAnthony Arnett - UT Commit

This is one player that I have been really excited about for a while.

We have a great shot here, it would be really great if this game stays close and the crowd is rocking all night.

Hope he leaves impressed by a win. If we pull it off, he'll have to watch us run the ball a ton. Didn't Chaney tell the wrs to prepare to be blockers first this week?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

pretty sure that would be a violation anyway

Seems like it... but remember when Lance Thompson drove down to fetch Markeith ShAmbles last year when it was snowing near NSD? If that is allowed, this shouldn't be a problem.

Seems like it... but remember when Lance Thompson drove down to fetch Markeith ShAmbles last year when it was snowing near NSD? If that is allowed, this shouldn't be a problem.

that was an official...and the official began as soon as Thompson, Rubio , and Ambles met... so he may be able to fly with Arnett, but it would be an official

It's an unofficial visit so I don't think they can ride together
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Win or lose I think the fans can have a lot to do with a kid's decision. The atmosphere at Neyland when it's rockin', no better place to be IMO. GBO!

Kid will fall in love with Neyland!

I predict that he becomes a commit, and then we will be finished with WR.

Dallas and Arnett...reloading WR U!

Last edited:
Definitely need him and Dallas. Add those two to the 4 that will already have here and that is a solid rotation. GBO!

he and a couple other guys were out on the field before game time. Walls and Naz walked over and talked with them and called over Coach Bagget and seemed to introduce him to Arnett. maybe they havent actually met in person? Coach Baggett talked with him for a pretty good while. looked like he was talking Xs and Os. after that, Arnett and the other 2 guys walked back into the tunnel. he seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Overall, it was a good trip. Me and my teammate had a lot of fun. I think they showed a lot of good things for a young team playing against an experienced team like Oregon," Arnett added. "You kind of expected Oregon at some point in the game to explode, which they did."

"Playing time, not just playing time, but getting on the field as a freshman. So you might as well say playing time as a freshman. I don't plan on redshirting wherever I go. But, redshirting only helps you," Arnett offered.

"Just trying to feel out a little more when I talk to a school or something like that; basically, who's being real with me. That's the big thing right there," Arnett said.

Arnett will make his official visits during the season and he said Tennessee will definitely receive one.

VQ Article

VN Store

Back