'11 MI WR DeAnthony Arnett - UT Commit

Great video! I'm really excited about Arnett man. I loved it when he mentioned that at the UT Skills Camp in '10, Kiffin took him and personally put him up against Riley and from what his brother said, straight up owned him, which is very impressive considering the age difference at the time. It didn't stop there either because Kiffin tried his hardest to get him to come to USC and from what a Rivals analyst said in one of his vids, they were looking at him for Reggie Bush type plays. I'm very excited about Arnett and can't wait to see what Baggett and Chaney can do with him.

Thanks for uploading that! Cool vid!!! I like the fake announcing section 2nd only to him pulling that Vol hat out.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I tweet about sex a ton. Pat Martin's tweets are the ones that concern me. I have questions about whether that guy is going to make it 4 years here.

+1

Seems like a good kid but I totally agree. I hope he keeps his eyes on the prize and his nose clean. We don't need another pilot hold up or a meat market battle royal.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Great video! I'm really excited about Arnett man. I loved it when he mentioned that at the UT Skills Camp in '10, Kiffin took him and personally put him up against Riley and from what his brother said, straight up owned him, which is very impressive considering the age difference at the time. It didn't stop there either because Kiffin tried his hardest to get him to come to USC and from what a Rivals analyst said in one of his vids, they were looking at him for Reggie Bush type plays. I'm very excited about Arnett and can't wait to see what Baggett and Chaney can do with him.

I agree and I also like what they had to say about Baggett and Chaney as well.

You gotta believe Dallas is more physically ready at this point...but 175lbs is an okay weight for the role he and Dallas will play

I'm thinking that we may see the three amigos on the field with each other: Jumping Justin Hunter, Smiling Matt Milton, and Running 'Rick Rogers...with Hot Route Rogers in the shuffle. It's great to have two most exellent frosh WRs coming into the picture. But I'm expecting to see the above leading the way.

I'm thinking that we may see the three amigos on the field with each other: Jumping Justin Hunter, Smiling Matt Milton, and Running 'Rick Rogers...with Hot Route Rogers in the shuffle. It's great to have two most exellent frosh WRs coming into the picture. But I'm expecting to see the above leading the way.

You really went out on a limb, didn't ya?

Loss for words.

:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back