'11 MI WR DeAnthony Arnett - UT Commit

Arnett is good. Period. Lots of guys thought he had the best hands and route running ability in the class, second to only the kid that went to LSU who had a great all-star game. Sylve (sp?) I think was his name.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Arnett is good. Period. Lots of guys thought he had the best hands and route running ability in the class, second to only the kid that went to LSU who had a great all-star game. Sylve (sp?) I think was his name.

Jarvis landry

*sly Stallone

Dallas will never produce what Moore was able to produce at UT. Arnett will be our 3rd best receiver when he arrives on campus. Dallas has the ability to be a solid receiver but will not hold off receivers with the talent of Arnett.

How much for palm readings there oracle. I wish I could predict the future like that.

Dallas will never produce what Moore was able to produce at UT. Arnett will be our 3rd best receiver when he arrives on campus. Dallas has the ability to be a solid receiver but will not hold off receivers with the talent of Arnett.

People that remember me on this board know that I was one of Dmo's biggest fans. That being said Dallas is a lot better than Moore at the same age. He also will have better quarterbacking for his career than Moore did. Arnett doesn't have more talent than Dallas. He has more skill right now but he doesn't have more physical talent. Route running can be taught. Pretty sure Dallas will be able to run routes after Coach Baggett gets done with him. He has more shake after the catch and he's faster. Stop reading the stars and look at the offers. Dallas had just as many as Arnett and the one I liked seeing was Okla. State. They know how to recruit skill players.

I tweet about sex a ton. Pat Martin's tweets are the ones that concern me. I have questions about whether that guy is going to make it 4 years here.

exactly, So f'n what he tweets about sex

he's a 17 yr old Male in High school , what did you expect?

most of the players I follow don't tweet about it nearly as much as he does. i'm just saying it get's to be a little unbecoming.

I tweet about sex a ton. Pat Martin's tweets are the ones that concern me. I have questions about whether that guy is going to make it 4 years here.
I agree, Pats concerns me to. Loves the throwing out the F-Bomb any chance he gets. Lol.

Kids being kids. Geez. Waaaay too much thought into this stuff.

F-bombs and sex... isn't that what alot of male high schoolers think about? Especially jocks and athletes? They'll grow up, like a few of us have, eventually.

Not that it matters at all, but I dropped both of them on twitter. Arnett just endlessly tweets about nothing. I guess I expect it out of high school kids, I'm just not interested in it.

VN Store

Back