104.5 hating on Bray

And who is Plaster's special guest interview today? None other than Dan Uggla. 40 minutes into his show not a f___ thing about UT. Only thing close was a mention of TxAM and who the president of the school is.

Please dear God, have a decent rush hour show 102.5. It wont be that hard to beat out your competetion

I'm so sick of James Franklin calling into the zone talking all loud!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT VANDY!!!! The zone is suppose to be the flagship station for UT here but they need to do a better job promoting UT!! If bama fans, FU fans, Ohio state fans etc living in the area don't like it... CHANGE THE ****IN' CHANNLE, THIS IS BIG ORANGE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

PREACH IT BROTHER!:good!:

And who is Plaster's special guest interview today? None other than Dan Uggla. 40 minutes into his show not a f___ thing about UT. Only thing close was a mention of TxAM and who the president of the school is.

Please dear God, have a decent rush hour show 102.5. It wont be that hard to beat out your competetion

They spent 15 minutes bashing UT this morning then 30 minutes with Gainsville newspaper writer talking up the Gators. I know I'm probably hyper sensitive when it comes to my Vols being disrespected but come on.

I know that everyone is chomping at the bit for the season to start, but what exactly is Nashville radio supposed to talk about all day? Knoxville is several hours from Nashville and 104.5 doesn't have people watching practice. There are no trades, free agent signings, or other transactions that are made like the NFL. Hubbs and Hyams are on quite often in the morning. 3HL talks a lot about college football, but there's really not much to talk about in regards to UT right now. There are no games to talk about, and if I'm not mistaken, they're not talking much of anything about any other college team right now, including Vanderbilt (the hometown team, believe it or not) unless it's related to realignment or NCAA issues. If there's major UT news to talk about, it'll get talked about. But if you're looking for them to breakdown how Curt Maggit looked hitting the tackling dummy or what Zach Rogers needs to do to prevent drops during one-on-ones, you better stream a Knoxville station.

Nashville isn't Knoxville. It's a pro sports town now. The Titans are king (rightfully), the Preds are second, and then there's UT over Vandy.

I would like to hear more coverage on 104.5. HSVol you say that K-Town is so far away, how far are the Yankees and the Braves? They have no problem talking about them. I wouldn't care if they updated how tall the grass is in Neyland, it would be better than nothing.Also for all the people who believe in everything Rivals say,(# of stars, reports on players abilities) the report on Tyler was he will make good decisions with the football and not get you into trouble. Just sayin.... I think Tyler is a gamer and is going to be fine.

how far are the Yankees and the Braves? They have no problem talking about them.

Yep, on the afternoon show. On 3HL they spend more time talking about non-sports issues than sports, because Clay Travis thinks he's funny.

If I had to listen to one of the three shows I'd go with Plas in the afternoon. Hopefully the new station brings something better than Thom Abraham and that old dude whose name escapes me right now.

I know that everyone is chomping at the bit for the season to start, but what exactly is Nashville radio supposed to talk about all day? Knoxville is several hours from Nashville and 104.5 doesn't have people watching practice. There are no trades, free agent signings, or other transactions that are made like the NFL. Hubbs and Hyams are on quite often in the morning. 3HL talks a lot about college football, but there's really not much to talk about in regards to UT right now. There are no games to talk about, and if I'm not mistaken, they're not talking much of anything about any other college team right now, including Vanderbilt (the hometown team, believe it or not) unless it's related to realignment or NCAA issues. If there's major UT news to talk about, it'll get talked about. But if you're looking for them to breakdown how Curt Maggit looked hitting the tackling dummy or what Zach Rogers needs to do to prevent drops during one-on-ones, you better stream a Knoxville station.

Nashville isn't Knoxville. It's a pro sports town now. The Titans are king (rightfully), the Preds are second, and then there's UT over Vandy.

that's a fine argument.......if the station wasnt the flagship station of the Vols in Middle Tennessee.

GreveHaller, you need to get laid or something. :boobies:

It's also the flagship of the Titans. It's also the offseason. There's nothing regarding UT to talk about on a regular basis right now. During football season, the Vols will be talked about every day. During basketball season, the same principle applies.

It's also the flagship of the Titans. It's also the offseason. There's nothing regarding UT to talk about on a regular basis right now. During football season, the Vols will be talked about every day. During basketball season, the same principle applies.

Agree!!

Boy, I'd tell you to go get laid but you're not old enough to even put a condom on the counter at CVS.

OFFSEASON??? Are you freakin' kidding?? Your YMCA flag football team might not have started but we're 2 weeks from kickoff of the season. They're knee deep into 2 a days while you're still trying to figure out where home room is. OFFSEASON??

You should turn in your man card til youre old enough to know when football season is.

If I had to listen to one of the three shows I'd go with Plas in the afternoon. Hopefully the new station brings something better than Thom Abraham and that old dude whose name escapes me right now.

Nah, I"ll pass on Plas. He talks too much baseball during football season.

104.5 is supposed to be the vols middle tenn station, but everything i hear seems to be negative. When vandy pulled acouple recruits its all i heard for like three days.You woulda thought they won the National title. They all have mancrushes on James Franklin. I met the guys from 3hl and they admited they did. Now that UT has been doing great in recruiting i hear nothing. Pisses me off. Im done

Nashville is a pro sports town. Pro sports are almost exclusively the top dog in the pecking order in virtually every pro sports town. Why is Nashville going to be any different?

We love following the Tennessee Titans and the Nashville Predators, in addition to our Tennessee Volunteers. Our world is blessed enough to include two professional sports teams and our favorite college sports program to the east. I have to pinch myself every day to make sure that I am not dreaming. The only way it would be better were if we had a major league baseball team. Then our sports talk would be awesome.

I love listening to 104.5 because they talk about virtually every sport, instead of talking about UT's depth chart and recruiting commitment list ad nauseam.

Nashville is a pro sports town. Pro sports are almost exclusively the top dog in the pecking order in virtually every pro sports town. Why is Nashville going to be any different?

We love following the Tennessee Titans and the Nashville Predators, in addition to our Tennessee Volunteers. Our world is blessed enough to include two professional sports teams and our favorite college sports program to the east. I have to pinch myself every day to make sure that I am not dreaming. The only way it would be better were if we had a major league baseball team. Then our sports talk would be awesome.

I love listening to 104.5 because they talk about virtually every sport, instead of talking about UT's depth chart and recruiting commitment list ad nauseam.

What is this sports (plural) you speak of, and how does it compare to UT football. Go By God Vols.

Thats all well and good,but 104.5 is the "official" station of the Vols. The time devoted to the Vols is a tiny percentage. I get so F'n tired of hearing about the titans. Its 85% of the coverage. The titans are so content with mediocrity and people still eat it up. Wish they would have stayed locked out.

I live in Jackson, MS. On my way to work, I listen to Bo Bounds (MSU Alum). He's not the optimistic type, but when he disagrees with message board hype he doesn't word it in a way that's offensive and backs a negative comment up with a compliment. His show my favorite on ESPN radio.

On my way home, I listen to sunshine pumper Matt Wyatt (former MSU QB). I hate it but MSU fans love it. Season ticket sales are booming because of the optimism swirling around MSU football. It's not the radio shows driving season ticket sales but they certainly help. Why people in Tennessee want negative nancies on the radio is beyond me.

That does not mean that the content of the shows is going to be or supposed to be all-UT Vols.

I understand that, but the Vols really do get a very small percentage of air time. I like hearing about other stuff but only to a point.

VN Store

Back