104.5 hating on Bray

so many Murfreesboro people upset about Vol fans not wanting to hear about their mediocre pro team all the time :(

Just wait til the end of football season for Plaster to contradict and retreat from his statements. Thru the season he'll proclaim how bad the BCS is, how we just gotta have a playoff oh-so-bad, how much money the schools would make, and how there's too many bowls. Then he'll have Scott Ramsey on from the Music City Bowl and you can almost hear Plaster slobbering on how much the bowl means and not once ever bring it up on why the bowls wont support a playoff.

Just wait til the end of football season for Plaster to contradict and retreat from his statements. Thru the season he'll proclaim how bad the BCS is, how we just gotta have a playoff oh-so-bad, how much money the schools would make, and how there's too many bowls. Then he'll have Scott Ramsey on from the Music City Bowl and you can almost hear Plaster slobbering on how much the bowl means and not once ever bring it up on why the bowls wont support a playoff.

I call bs...There's no way plaster could talk that much w/o mentioning the braves.

I made a point to NOT listen to them this morning. It just angers me to hear this bashing of Bray from them. I haven't heard these points from any other source about him. Am I wrong? If so, by all means correct me. I have yet to hear anyone else say Bray gets confused by receivers going in motion. Wycheck made the comment that Bray isn't a big time QB because he can't read defenses. Where did that come from? I will concede the point Howard made about the level of competition Bray was facing in the final 4 game, but I thought he played well in the Bowl game. I know this is their opinion, but this has reached a new level.

I made a point to NOT listen to them this morning. It just angers me to hear this bashing of Bray from them. I haven't heard these points from any other source about him. Am I wrong? If so, by all means correct me. I have yet to hear anyone else say Bray gets confused by receivers going in motion. Wycheck made the comment that Bray isn't a big time QB because he can't read defenses. Where did that come from? I will concede the point Howard made about the level of competition Bray was facing in the final 4 game, but I thought he played well in the Bowl game. I know this is their opinion, but this has reached a new level.

Hubbs straightened that **** out this morning!

Frank Wycheck and Mark Howard have been killing Bray lately. They said the offense has to be dumbed down for him because he gets confused with people going in motion. Howard went on to say Bray's stats from last year were misleading because Memphis stinks, Ole Miss quit, and the other teams didn't play well. This is the so-called station for the Vols in Middle Tennessee.

If this guy claims he has inside information about the offense he is lying, not misinformed. The writers who are at Haslem every day don't have that kind of info, but when you said that they are the station for the Vols in "Middle Tennessee", you told me all I needed to know....

VN Store

Back