'10 WA QB Garrett Grayson

mac did well with this kid

hope he can do the same with harris or grier

ty sambrailo looks like he'll be a late 1st/2nd round pick too

I mean what does he have to do? Won golden gun, numbers are awesome, speed height all check check, arm strength is not so bad, and watching his film it is easily fixable. I just think he is out of the spot light and getting missed. He is better then Mason for sure. I have no doubts there. Rees I can only guess have never seen any film of him. So if we are not getting Scroggins then Rettig and Grayson are a much better package then anything that includes Mason. IMO

Does anyone have the info on if Kiffin and Chaney have looked at this guy? If not can anyone make sure they have seen this guys film, numbers, the fact he has won MVP at every camp he has gone to, etc?

I heard this guy could play some football and he wants to be a volunteer. Anyone heard something new?

UGA wont offer him either. No chance. I dont even really see him as an SEC level prospect even at a school like Vandy or Ole Miss.

I nominated myself official Grayson PR guy. I am by no means saying in 2010 he is as ready as Scroggins. Scroggins is clearly ahead of him. You do not have to be an "internet evaluater" to see that:p Grayson might be the smartest and most athletic QB in this class though.

And you don't want to see what Jewish Wookies do when you make them angry.:shades:

Drafted 3rd round.

Reactions: 2 people
Drafted 3rd round.

5368660+_e03cbfdc4e290ca81c66b2b9bd017c4d.png

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back