'10 FL CB Cody Riggs

per FL on VQ he tried to visit but coaches told him we are bout full,

lol no I didn't say that....I said I couldn't tell anyone WHO the player was but he was told we were almost full....

Can't say who, its a south fl player

I think Riggs ends up at UGA for some reason

lol at all this recruits picking UGA, or even considering it. That is a sinking ship if I have ever seen one.

How big is Trindon Holiday? Or Brandon James? Or Steve Smith 1? Thanks. Don't dare pass on a game changer bc of a couple inches. I watched his brother make people look like they were nailed to the field from 8th grade on and We all know what his father did. 2 probowls and 8000 yards. Obviously that alone doesn't give him reason to be offered or signed. But watch his film. Watch his hips and his feet.Watch his natural ability to react to the ball.watch what he does when he gets the ball.he's a winner guys.he's a player.then add the pedigree factor and trust me, this kid is worth 1 scholly. THIS.....IS.....KNOXViLLe
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How big is Trindon Holiday? Or Brandon James? Or Steve Smith 1? Thanks. Don't dare pass on a game changer bc of a couple inches. I watched his brother make people look like they were nailed to the field from 8th grade on and We all know what his father did. 2 probowls and 8000 yards. Obviously that alone doesn't give him reason to be offered or signed. But watch his film. Watch his hips and his feet.Watch his natural ability to react to the ball.watch what he does when he gets the ball.he's a winner guys.he's a player.then add the pedigree factor and trust me, this kid is worth 1 scholly. THIS.....IS.....KNOXViLLe
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I haven't seen any of those guys trying to cover a 6'6" wide out either. If you're going to argue that there are productive people his height, at least try to find someone on the same side of the ball if you can't find someone that plays his position. It really will work out better for you.:hi:

Sydquan Thompson is 5'9 and he is one of the top CBs in the country.
Greg Reid is 5'9 and has an incredibly bright future.
javier Arenas no explanation necessary

and Last yr Alphonso Smith from Wake forest was arguably the best CB in college. Ive seen him shut down Greg Carr from FSU on Jump balls. he was 5'9.

there are some 5'9ers who can flat out play, not saying Riggs is one but u never know

Lamarcus Joyner's gotta be same height too right? I'd take him over any other 2010 CB

Rogan isn't very big at all - not sure I really want Riggs though considering the amount of spots available.

Rivals compares him to Colts CB Tim Jennings. There are definitely top quality CB's that are 5'8 - 5'10 range, I don't think that can really be debated... He is a top athlete no doubt.

I've heard we likely would take him if he wants in. I think he ends up at UF.

Florida's CBs are small too and are doing well. Being short is definitely a disadvantage, but its not impossible to overcome.

VN Store

Back