'10 FL CB Cody Riggs

I've heard we likely would take him if he wants in. I think he ends up at UF.

Florida's CBs are small too and are doing well. Being short is definitely a disadvantage, but its not impossible to overcome.

Well when were making them guard Milton its gonna be fun to watch:)

lol it should be.
Jon Beason from the Panthers, just got arrested for assault in a Charlotte Strip club.
the last place I'd go in charlotte is a strip club, thats the root of the whole Rae Carruth saga.

lol it should be.
Jon Beason from the Panthers, just got arrested for assault in a Charlotte Strip club.
the last place I'd go in charlotte is a strip club, thats the root of the whole Rae Carruth saga.

Uh, with all due respect, it's actually pronounced
"
SCRIP CLUB"
Sorry.
BYOBBIO

Just commited to Florida.

He is going to be sorry. I can't wait til he meets Eric Berry over the middle

How do you go to Florida when your pops and brother went to Tennessee? He'll be lucky if he doesn't get disowned.

How do you go to Florida when your pops and brother went to Tennessee? He'll be lucky if he doesn't get disowned.

I doubt UT was pursuing him very hard, if at all. I know there are other DBs higher than him on the coaches' board.

I'm not doing the "we didn't want him anyway" thing.... but I watched Riggs play against Byrnes and he really didn't do anything great from what I remembered. Didn't look too impressive. Joyner was a lot better.

Anyone notice how a while back, some of the Gator people were sayin that Riggs had tried to commit and they wouldn't accept it.............interesting developments with their DB situation.....

asking why kids recruit is a question that can never get a logical answer.

AJ Davis picked NC State because they had the best ice cream in their machine in the dorm.

If anyone thinks they can determine why some of these kids choose schools, they are fooling themselves. Most times, has nothing to do with football itself

VN Store

Back