'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

I think so too. I loved the facebook status that was posted, something about "shocking the world" with his decision. He just seems like a very smart kid, as in a Bryce Brown type. Just hopin the outcome is the same.

He's getting the exact reaction he is trying to get out of you...:eek:k:

Dyron Dye was going to "shock the world" last year when he committed to Miami...Boy was I shocked

That's fine with me. 100% one day, 85% the next, 95% today. Tomorrow it will change again, I'm sure. He'll be wherever he wants to go in a month a couple weeks. Not a lock to anywhere by any means.

No one is ever a lock until the ink drys, but I'm not worried in the least...

There are kids every year that say they are going to "shock the world" that go to the most obvious choice. There are also those that do exactly what they said and surprise everyone.

I'd say that 95% of all Vol fans think he is a Gator in the end. It is very possible that he wants UF to think he's all Gator just to get the pressure of his back. Regardless, like I said, he'll go wherever he wants and it won't make or break either class.

There are kids every year that say they are going to "shock the world" that go to the most obvious choice. There are also those that do exactly what they said and surprise everyone.

I'd say that 95% of all Vol fans think he is a Gator in the end. It is very possible that he wants UF to think he's all Gator just to get the pressure of his back. Regardless, like I said, he'll go wherever he wants and it won't make or break either class.

Agree...

I understand that some of these kids love the attention. But with everything he has been through brings maturity and real life experience. I just think he will go where he believes he has the most potential to succeed. And to me, that's under the wing of Monte Kiffin.

You can think what you want...95% chance Elam ends up a Gator and that's enough for me to not be nervous at all.
Again believe what you'd like but I am confident where Elam will end up....
Don't worry about Matt he'll be a Gator by next month. Even if he's wavering and the odds have dropped to 50/50...Gators are 50% and everyone else is splitting up the remaining 50 but the main reason comes from a GC at PBD that I worked with at Palm Bay High who said Matt has only completed his EE package(Admmission,Test scores, early graduation petition to school system and sign off of NCAA Clearinghouse) for UF, FSU and WV so again I like our chances. In the end it's Matt's choice but if he's an EE then UT and UGA may not make the deadline.

Hey LV there isnt a gator board as good as this Tn board. That is fine though because this site is better then paying for rivals or scout but anyways im not here to cause drama about Elam but he went attends my rival school because i attended Jupiter. He did the GATOR CHOMP after he scores TD not all the time but some times. I know its hard to believe a new commer but im not lying. However it wouldnt surprise me if he gets scared of the talent we have at the safety position in this class and decomits. Best of luck to you guys in the future!

Hey LV there isnt a gator board as good as this Tn board. That is fine though because this site is better then paying for rivals or scout but anyways im not here to cause drama about Elam but he went attends my rival school because i attended Jupiter. He did the GATOR CHOMP after he scores TD not all the time but some times. I know its hard to believe a new commer but im not lying. However it wouldnt surprise me if he gets scared of the talent we have at the safety position in this class and decomits. Best of luck to you guys in the future!
That's because ur boards are overrun with Gators. Funny how u reaffirm Elam as being a Gator one second then make a backhanded commit about him being scared of the safety talent in the next, preparing for disappointment already?

Marlon Brown sang rocky top after scoring TD's in H.S.

What is your point

my point is you don't post a bunch of messages on another team's board unless you are a lifeless douche.

i thought it was obvious but thought I would point it out anyway, gator fans can't hear it enough. douche.

You can think what you want...95% chance Elam ends up a Gator and that's enough for me to not be nervous at all.

Again believe what you'd like but I am confident where Elam will end up....

Thanks GME, that was might nice of you...that is what a message board is all about..we can now feel free to feel any way that we want to...
Go VOLS!

VN Store

Back