'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

You have to take Facebook status updates with a grain of salt. Some recruits like to eff with people because they know they have fans of several different teams following virtually their every move.

Doubt that Dunk is even looking at us anymore, regardless of what happened to Nuke. He may actually be Bama bound. I still think UF, though.

Maybe they go to WV........

by the way, if I was a 17 yr old stud athlete in football and stumbled on a few websites dedicated to recruiting and a few more about athletic programs and even better; saw a 100 page thread or an entire forum related to me, I would definately put out some fuel for the fire instead of maintaining a low key quite persona a la Jeff Luc, whom still has that crap dedicated to him.

Maybe they go to WV........

by the way, if I was a 17 yr old stud athlete in football and stumbled on a few websites dedicated to recruiting and a few more about athletic programs and even better; saw a 100 page thread or an entire forum related to me, I would definately put out some fuel for the fire instead of maintaining a low key quite persona a la Jeff Luc, whom still has that crap dedicated to him.

People are different. Some recruits don't like the publicity. Some of them won't even take recruiting visits and will commit to a school early just so they can avoid getting attention. Some commit to a school without even going on an official visit to that school, they go on their own dime just to stay away from more attention.

Now Sab, that wouldnt be considered facebook stalking now would it? :)

It would be if I had been the one to report it, but since it came from VQ as I stated in my post, no. You couldn't construe that as facebook stalking. :crazy:

I know you're kidding, but come on, I said in my post where it came from. :)

I don't think this thread compares at all to the Scroggins thread, or the multiple Bryce Brown threads that added up to about 20,000 posts.

Yea I think it was touched on in here before. but thats a good article. man he's been through alot. I hope he turns this into a positive no matter where he ends up

Good luck to the kid. His brother seems like he has found success. I don't know if anyone on here watched the Ravens/Browns game. But Elam layed out the big TE Heaps from the Ravens. He hits like a ton of bricks. It says alot about both of these young men to end up in the position they are after going through so much....

VN Store

Back